Calm like you

-Sorry for the inconsistent updates.

We were back on the tour, our little break over. Although, this gig tonight was going to be different because we were playing at Glastonbury. The last time I had been at Glastonbury, it was with The Rascals, and that was on a much littler stage than what we would be on tonight. Alex was at ease taking all the popularity in his stride, he is used to large crowds been with The Arctic Monkeys and all that. I admired how Alex could be so confident his cool ways, only ever slipping when we were alone together. We haven't told anyone about our relationship yet, because we are not sure where it's going yet. But I'm certain that I'm in deep, and I hope Alex is too although, it may not have a great outcome. You could never really tell what Alex was thinking at all, he was always hiding behind his designer sunglasses so his eyes wouldn't let on what he was thinking. He had a few tell tale habits that he would do out of nerves sometimes, for example running his hand in his hair and so on. It was the day of Glastonbury, and I wake up to the now familer warmth of Alex in my arms, I look at the sleeping boy he looks like an angel right now. I could never get tired of waking up to Alex in my arms, not only was he really beautiful he emitted heat like a God dam radiator. As I shifted a little to get a good look at Alex, he let out a tiny protest and snuggled his head closer into me. My hands instantly went to his hair combing through it i loved doing this. I didn't know that Alex had woken up until he said "Don't stare too much Mi". Redness creeps up to my cheeks and I stutter "I'm sorry Al" I go to stand up because all of a sudden I feel awkward. But before I could make it off the bed, Alex grabbed me and kissed me so sweetly. I reacted straight away away and we kissed for a long time. I broke the kiss away knowing what day it was "Alex we need to stop because we have a sound check soon la". Alex seemed confused for a moment "oh shit yeah I forgot that we were playing at Glastonbury, he said. I hastily got up, and picked out and outfit, I just got changed right their in front of Alex, even when we weren't a "thing" or whatever, we still used to get changed in the same room. I could feel Alex staring at me the whole time from the bed I mocked his Yorkshire accent, and repeated what he had said to me this morning "Wanna stare anymore?" Alex laughed and stood up making his way over to me, he helped do my tie his hands lingering longer than they should of. His eyes stared into my soul. Silence over came us and Alex coughed to break it "I don't want to wear something too fancy because the mud will mess it up" Alex said his voice sounding a little worried. "Oh shit I forgot about the mud" I whined. Alex just smirked at me as he pulled on some tight black jeans that showed of his arse and he put a simple but elegant silky black shirt on, it showed out his arms that were very muscular. I couldn't believe that this was the same man I had met a few years ago, when he was at the beginning of his career and shy as anything. Even though Al had seemed to grow out of his shy ways, they are still some signs of them days that Alex let's out. I'm certainly not complaining about the man Alex has become today. I looked over to Alex who was rummaging through a pile of clothes he retrieved a pair of wellies from underneath the pile. "Fuck I didn't remember my wellies" I exclaim. "Oh love your gorgeous shoes are gonna get ruined" Alex said a glint of mischief in his eyes. I couldn't believe this. I'm such an idiot what person who is going on tour doesn't pack their wellies? Alex was already making his way out to the door shouting for me to follow him. I decided that my shoes will just have to get ruined, I mean I can't not go to the sound check because of it. Before I followed Alex to the sound check I had a very good idea on how to get back at Alex, I was going to wear his boots that he dearly loved and wore pretty much every day. It was a good job that me and him we around the same shoe size, because if not I would of looked stupid. I finally arrived at the sound check, after wading through a lot of mud. I walked over to where Alex was already stood, I noted that their was only one mic that meant we would be sharing to my delight, I creeped up on Alex and snaked and arm around his waist. I didn't care that the other band members and even our management crew were here I just wanted to feel close to Alex. I placed my lips right near his ear and whispered "guess who". I felt Alex tense and he then replied "hurm let me guess Mi?" his voice was strangled and he couldn't find the words. I decided to tease him and tell him about the boots but beofre he could react the sound check started. After the sound the check we only had half an hour till we were on stage. Alex went for a nap as usual, and he said to me that he wasn't bothered about me wearing his boots because i looked sexy. I then just smoked a bit and drunk a lot. By the time it was to go on stage my nerves had been drowned so I was fine. On stage me and Alex did a great set despite me been slightly tipsy, nobody seemed to notice. We were risky though I mean at one point I said to Alex give me the d,and he said I wish you you would. The crowd went wild for that, like they did when me and Alex got to close of if I pecked him on the cheek. After the gig Alex went back to the trailer and I stayed to watch Tame impala for a while. They were so good. I went back to the trailer and only to find Alex in his bed but they were women's underwear on the floor!