I want it all

Miles Pov:
A thousand thoughts were buzzing in my head. My first concern, was that Noel knew that Alex and me were a "thing" of sorts. Me and Alex really needed to talk about what me and him were, but I keep putting it off. I was scared that making anything official will scare Alex off. Noel was the one who reported us so he must of heard something, and it didn't help that he was directly next door. It's a fucking shame that it's the middle of the night, though because if not me and Alex could of got out of that hotel. But now we were stuck with no other option but staying with Noel, in his room. Now I've got to say this was a big deal to me I absolutely adore Noel, he is a legend.

Alex's Pov:
We were stood on the landing outside of our room, and Noel Gallaghers. Miles was speechless from invite into Noels room for the night. But we didn't really have any other option to be honest, so I decide to speak up "Oh thanks Noel so much we would love that, if it's not to much bother". I look at Noel who is only wearing some boxers his hair messed up and he looks tired but good. I mean Noel had aged pretty well, and I would like to think at my age I still looked as great as he does. I was interrupted by Noel "Right come on in then you silly buggers". I look over to Miles who is visibly shaking, this is a big deal to him. It wasn't often that he awestruck but now he was. I pull on his shirt and pull him in Noels room. Noels room ws exactly the same as ours was but I grimaced, when I realised that his bed was on the opposite wall. This meant that, we were just a thin wall away when me and Miles were fucking. I looked over to Noel who was pouring a substantial amount of whisky into three glasses for us. He silently hands them to us and just before I was about to thank him he interrupts "Look lads i heard everything and I'm not bothered because well back in the day me and urm Liam we used to. Well nevermind that now" he gave me a small sad smile. Then it clicked in my head it took Miles a bit longer to work it out then he let out a small gasp. "I will take the sofa" I mutter I honestly was so tired and I just wanted to sleep. "No need for that love we will just all share the bed, the sofa will be very uncomfortable to sleep on" Noel purrs to me making me blush slightly. I've got to admit he is a looker but I only had eyes for Miles. But did Miles only have eyes for me?

Miles Pov:
I couldn't believe this I was next to Noel Gallagher, and Alex Turner in one bed. After we had finished our whisky we stripped off just to our boxers and climbed into the bed. Noel was on the far left me in the middle, and Alex on my right hand side. I couldn't think of a better situation in my head. Well maybe if Liam was here but that was never going to happen so nevermind. I look over to Noel and whisper "do you urm mind not telling anyone about me and Alex please". "Yeah of corse I wouldn't do that anyway Miles, you are great musician and I have the upmost respect for you" Noel whispers back. I'm taken back by his words, him Noel Gallagher was actually complimenting me? After all them years of listening to Oasis then Nghfb I couldn't believe it. I say "Noel definitely maybe was my first Album to turn on my turntable, and it made me the person I am today". Noel slowly strokes my cheek and says " That really makes me happy Miles". I blush and say night.

Alex's Pov :
Miles thought I was asleep. I wish I was before I heard him talking to Noel. I've never heard him speak with so much adoration in his whole life. When I eventually do get to sleep I wake up to the sunlight crawling through the curtains. I stretch and take in the sight next to me. Noel in wrapped up in Miles and they are holding hands...

Milexजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें