Colour of the trap

Miles Pov:
Once Alex had stopped singing to me, I couldn't stop my tears from pouring out. It was like everything was falling into place and he did he actually liked me back! I couldn't believe it, if you said to me a few days ago when I was sat lonely chain smoking and drinking far too much alcohol, that I would yes me Miles would have Alex Turner who I thought was the straightest man ever fall in love with me I would of laughed in your face. But this was really real and it was happening right now on the 2nd night of the tour and pretty god dam late at night. Alex interupts my thoughts " I didn't think my singing was that bad, it would make you cry Mi" he laughs that beautiful genuine full heart laugh. I can't seem to find the words so I simply say "how many songs are about me, that you have wrote" I ask him suddenly nervous for some reason. Alex waits a minute before answering adding to my nerves the then says "pretty much every song I've ever wrote is about you Mi". I need a moment to take this in, I can't believe it. I simply just say to him 4 words "colour of the trap". His doe like eyes stare up at me I was sat on the bed him on the floor next to it looking up at me expecting an explanation, but I didn't give none he can work it out I'm sure. He then stands up, I can't help but stare at him. He goes over to the draws, which have caused a fair amount of trouble I pondered, then he takes out his record player it's one of them brief case ones pretty good for if your traveling. Alex rummages around in the draw until he find the record he was looking for which happens to be my colour of the trap record, I remember giving it to him and he still kept it. Alex gently placed it on the turntable and pluged it in and set the needle on the record. The next thing I know I hear my voice blasting out of the small built in speakers. Alex still hadn't spoken a word to me but he sat silently by my side. Alex then just held my hand for the whole record length only moving out of this position to turn the record to the other side to hear the second part of the album. When the record had stopped he put it away we still hadn't spoken a word, it was a nice quiet and I've never felt something more wonderful in my life. At first I thought Alex was going to leave the room but he just walked near the door to turn off the lights. "Urm Al before you go up to your bed Urm" I didn't have time to finish though because Alex was smacking his lips against mine, hungry sloppy and he gently bit down on my lower lip wanting entrance. I gave in immediately, although I made and promise to myself that we wouldn't go much further tonight, I wanted to take it slow. After about 10 minutes of snogging I reluctantly pulled away. "Miles why did you do that for I want you so bad!" Alex moaned. I could tell he wasn't lying because I could see his hard on and I could already feel my own. "Look Alex it's been a long day and night I just want this to be perfect and not rushed for you la" I whispered. Alex understood and I was glad he just sighed and pouted "but we are both hard" he said. "Well you just go to the bathroom and sort it out and I will after you" I said. Alex sloped off to the bathroom and unfortunately I couldn't keep my hands off myself during the wait. I didn't even here Alex enter but as I came he was just staring at me he beautiful eyes shining bright. "Very nice miles, although I had to go to the bathroom so that's unfair, but I think I can let you off" he purred and winked at me. I was beyond caring right now, that he had just seen me wanking over him "how do you know it was over you la?" I said teasing him. Alex was clearly taken a back by my comment and it registered on his face, although he didn't say anything he walked over to the ladders of his bed. "Oh Alex love I was joking with you ffs of corse it was over you!" I almost shouted. He then got down from the ladder a little smug smile on his face "I love you Miles" he said. "I love you too Alex" I replied. He then came into the bed with me and leaned into my chest. " I want to ask you something mi" Alex whispered. "And what would that be my little chicken?" I said. "Well since we are urm dating, do you want to go for a date with me tomorrow night? Because we are staying here tomorrow night, because we don't have another gig till the day after tomorrow. It's fine it you don't want to I'm sure you have better things to be doing" Alex breathed out obviously nervous about asking me out. "Of corse I want to go on a date with you Al!" I said. Alex smirked at me satisfied "Well it's a date then Kane". "Sure thing Turner" I beamed. I grapped Alex into an embrace, then he turned round to be the little spoon. The last time he had slept in my bed he was hugging my torso I thing I preferred him that way but I could hardly say out. I relaxed but my mind was racing what was I going to wear tomorrow where would we be going? I had a million questions left unanswered, but as ever Alex was out like a log. Typical Alex I thought I thought back to out kiss, how soft his lips were how his hand grapped my shirt as if his life depended on it. Talking about shirts we were still fully clothed never mind. I gave Alex a quick kiss before going to sleep.