What am I going to do with you?

Alex's Pov:
As soon as I enter the hotel room, I take in the surroundings. It was truely beautiful, the management must of paid a lot of money for me and Miles to stay here. Is there such thing a 6 star hotel? Because I'm pretty certain this would be one. I inspect the room and to my relief they was one bed, so I had an excuse to sleep next to Miles. Since I had just woken up from a coma earlier today, I actually feel okay. Not 100% but not bad all facts considering, sure I was a little bruised and sore but I could live with that. I realise that I am blocking the door ,to the hotel so Miles is groaning about the weight of our bags and just wanting to get in. I know that I've been winding Miles up lately, but it's all good he knows that I'm only joking or I hope he does anyway. The thing with Miles is that I have him wrapped around my little finger, and I could play this to my advantage. Just to get him hard all I had to do was whisper in his ear. This could be fun because now we are sharing a hotel room, and we have privacy unlike the tour bus. I race into the bathroom so Miles can't go in there and wank over me, that will teach him not to get hard so easily. I go in the shower washing my hair and body with some products that the hotel already provide. Sure enough, when I walk out with just a fluffy towel around my hips because I've forgotten my clothes that are in the suitcase on the bed, Miles is there and wanking over me. All I hear is his moans and "Yeah Alex, yeah" I mean it sounds gorgeous but I don't plan to tell him that do I? "Fuck me Miles could you not wait till I was out of the bathroom so you could of done it in there!?" I say even though I couldn't hide my delight. "No Alex I couldn't wait because I've been hard since the car so no, and also I will fuck you if you like?" Miles says gritting his teeth.

Miles's Pov:
Alex was in front of me, just a towel around his hips his hair wet from the shower. He was looking for the suitcase to put some clothes on, I couldn't bare that right now. "Alex don't you dare put some clothes on" I say nearly about to come. Alex smirks at me and jumps onto the bed beside me. "Need a little help there Miles?" Alex says. "Nah I think I'm good actually" I say. I was so close it was unbelievable. The next thing I know Alex pulls my hand off my cock, and replaces it with his. That's all I needed and I come. "Woah I didn't barely even have to touch you, fucking hell, I don't think I've made someone come so fast in my life" Alex says utterly shocked. "Well Alex you know that you have that kind of effect on me, so why wind me up?" I retort and go off to the bathroom to clean up. When I get back in Alex is lying across the bed with nothing but a band tee on which happened to be The smiths, he also had some lacy black knickers on. I laugh "Alright Al?" It took a minute for him to register me because he was engrossed in watching some reality TV show, "yeah fine thanks, other than the fact you packed shit outfits for me to wear" Alex complained. "I think you look sexy" I say my words were true but he just laughed. Did he laugh at me? Or was he laughing because he didn't believe me? I would never know. I walk over to the bed and ask him to move over a little and he says no. So I just lie on top of him.

Alex's Pov:
Miles is on top of me and I don't know what to do, so I heave my self so that we have switched positions and now I am the one on top and lying face down on him. I kiss his lips hard and he moans into my mouth. I can feel myself growing hard so I stop, and my excuse is that I'm hungry and that is actually true. "Miles I'm so hungry" I say pouting. Miles seems very upset about me breaking off the kiss, but he gets up throws on some clothes, his parka and some shoes then he says he will go to the corner store.

Miles Pov:
That little twat I think, as I make my way out of the hotel looking for a shop. Trust him to lead me on then claim he is hungry. I reach into my pocket of my parka and to my delight their is still a few cigarettes and my lighter. As I smoke and walk I weigh up my situation. Alex always seemed interested in me but then he would go and get a bird or whatever. I think maybe he just enjoyed winding me up, but then there was his claim that he wrote almost every song about me. That's the thing with Alex he always gave me mixed signals and I don't think it's fair. I spot a small shop and I enter I pick put Alex a few snacks that I know he would like, then I linger at an ile. Down this particular ile there was condoms and lube. Should I get them or not? I decided to get them because I might not get another opportunity to buy some, without Alex been in the same shop as me. As I approach the counter, the shop keeper smiles at me. "Hey your Miles Kane aren't you?" she asks me. She must of only been around 20, under her apron she had a tlsp shirt on, and she had her hair in a mod like fashion. Shit I think. "Urm yeah haha" I say nerves filling my voice. I wouldn't think that I would get noticed. She asked me to sign her tee and I happily agreed. She then scanned my products she was clearly eyeing up the condoms and the bottle of lube. "So urm you and Alex busy so soon? I thought you would give him a little time to recover before this" she said giving me a wink. Panic over takes me. "Me and Alex fuck haven't gone that far yet" I say my face bright red. "Yet you say? Go on Miles son you tame Alex the tiger" she says laughing. I pay for the products and shove everything into my pocket, I then run all the way back to the hotel. I get dirty looks once again off the person sat at the front desk. I almost collapse when I'm in the lift, when I reach the floor of the room I calm my breathing down, and try to make it look like I haven't been running. When I walk into the room I call out to Alex "I've got you some dinner la". Alex says to me we need to talk Miles...