It started long ago (1)

My first Fanfiction as you can probably tell. It will be 100% Milex and I don't know if I will put warnings on so I'm letting you know now. Also I know that my spelling and grammar isn't great.
Miles Kane Pov:
Nervously, I pulled on my suit making sure i left a substantial amount of buttons undone for a certain soneone. My heart started racing, another Tlsp tour and it started today! Also, I knew that even though I felt bad for Alex that he had previously broken up with his latest bird! And I hadn't had one for a long while due to the fact Alex was the only one for me. I knew I was mad to ever think that Alex would consider me anything besides mates but I had to try. Beeping awakes me from my daydreaming, and I realise that the noise is coming from my phone. I scramble around to find the source of the noise it takes almost a minute, due to the fact I was still packing for the tour. When I had finally located the phone I accepted the call to hear a rough but smooth voice fill my ears, it was Alex "nice of you to pick up Miles the tour bus is going to have to pick you up from your apartment due to the fact you're late again". Then the call ended. Woah I didn't know why Alex was been so cranky, it was probably because of his latest break up from some girl who didn't even give a shit about him. I quickly, manged to shove everything into a bag and haul it down the set of steps that I had to go down to get out of my flat. I ran back up to pick up my guitar and some other things I had left ,and by the time I had locked my flat the tour bus was already here. To be honest I thought I would of seen Alex's bus as well but it wasn't there, must of gone ahead already. Without a moments hesitation, I sprinted to the bus...