Chapter 1

Disclaimer; I do not own Naruto in any shape or form. I do not own the photos or videos I may put up on here. They are owned by the original creators. The only thing I do own is what I create within the plot of the story.

----------------------------------------------
No pov

The sun was out shining over the peaceful village. The birds tweeting without fail. People sit in the comfortable silence; going about there normal days. Nothing can disturb them from there quite peace.
Except one thing. Or should I say, one person.
Naruto Uzumaki.

The young five year old who causes trouble wherever he may go. And trouble follows him. Out running many everyone who starts the chase. Why is he running you may ask? He's running for something he didn't do.

Many of the villagers blame Naruto for many things. They hit him. They yell at him. And they stare at him, with cold hateful eyes.

Naruto was just looking at one of the many pots that was at a store. Taking in every detail. The pot was pretty in his eyes, but overlooked by many. Like him. He wanted to buy the pot and give it to the Hokage as a present. For being there for him. But of course, trouble has followed him. A drunk old man came by and knocked the pot over. Making it crash to the ground. Making the ideal chatter go silent.

"He knocked it over."
"He is a demon."
"Don't look at the demon my child."
"Oh the poor shopkeeper."
"He should pay for what's he has done!"

Naruto isn't oblivious to there words. He knows every meaning of it. He knows he is hated. He is hated for something he is not. For having the Kyuubi inside of him.

I can hear you! I'm human too! I'm not a demon! Why can't they see me?

The shopkeeper came, and started yelling profanities at the young child. Naruto tried to explain what happen. As usual no one listened to his side of the story. No one cared to listen. Then he took off.

Now back to the present.

"NARUTO!!!"
"Come back here!!"

The chunins shouted out, and much more harsher comments.

Those idiots. They don't know anything! At least the Hokage spies on me, so he knows the story! And even if he wasn't, I know he will at least listen to me.

Well looks like I'm going to hide for safety.

Naruto quickly disappears out of site. Confusing many of the ninjas.
Naruto reappeared within an abandoned house, an all to familiar house to him. The Namikaze house.

When trouble comes, Naruto will take refuge here. No ones expects this. And those who do know of his heritage doesn't expect him to know his.
Naruto quickly hides his large reserve of chakra. Makes sure there was no trace of him.

They think I'm stupid. Well if they want to think it, I'll just make them Believe it!

Naruto hid there for most of the day. Until finally he thinks it's safe for him to venture out of his safe haven.
Going down the streets, he notices a mask store. Out of one in many was an anbu mask, of a fox.

That's pretty cool. I like it.

"Quit starting boy!! Get out of here your ruining my business!"

"But I was just looking at your cool masks." His voice being ignored.

The shopkeeper pushes him down on the ground, kicking him in the process.

Ugh... That hurt.

"If you like it so much take it! Get out of here you demon!"

The man throws the mask at Naruto. Slowly Naruto picked up the mask and walked away. Yet again trouble followed him. But that wasn't the end of it.

Holding back the tears, Naruto walks back to his apartment. Not long after the sun decides to retire, a mob of villagers attack Naruto.

"GET THE DEMON!"
"YOU WILL PAY!"
"THIS IS FOR MY SON!"
"THIS IS GOR MY WIFE!"
They yell out in all there anger.

"Agggggghhhhhh!!!!!!! STOP! Please! Please! Help!!!" Naruto's bedding and pleas go unnoticed by all... Except for a certain anbu.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"
He yells out in all his furry. Anbu aren't suppose to have feelings. But what he sees makes him to mad to stay calm.

"We're getting rid of the demon!"

Idiots! Even if I die the Kyuubi will be unleashed!

"No. All I see is a innocent boy getting beaten for no reason!"

"He's not innocent!"

"Well neither are you. Guess you should all DIE!" The masked ninja scared them off by started the grey fireball jutsu.

"Why... Why is you help me?"

"Because... Your not a demon. I know the difference from a kunai and a scroll."

"Well you would be the first." After that things got quite.

This poor kid. For someone like me to be the first to help is sad. Kakashi thinks.
Without hesitating Kakashi holds out his hand for the young boy to take.

"Come on... I'll take you home."

"Thank you...." Hesitating at first, but slowly put his small hand with in his.

Then the tears silently poured out. Going down his face. The first time he cried out from happiness and not pain.

"Thank you..."

They walk down the street.

Naruto then makes himself a façade.
Hiding behind a mask. Always training. Mastering many techniques. But appearing as the dead last.