Chapter Sixty-Four

A/N:: sorry guys, I really REALLY haven't felt like updating anything for a while because school started for me recently and I've been having reoccurring problems with one of my friends. Whoop. Anyways, I decided to update cause I got this killer idea on how to improve the story. So, here you go!

We stepped off the plane and went into the baggage claim area. As we waited for our suitcases and bags to come through on the conveyor belt, I went to go talk to Mikey.

"So," I started, looking up at him. "You ready for the concert tonight?"

"Yeah," he answered, looking down at me. "I think I'm good. How about yourself?"

"I'm excited, if that's what you mean." He nodded his head in an understanding way. Gerard came up behind us and pointed at the conveyor belt.

"Our bags are here," he stated, walking up to them. I followed and grabbed mine. After all nine of us had our belongings, we left the airport. We stood outside of the airport entrance as Billie called three taxis for all ten of us. The first taxi came and we all agreed that Billie, Mike, and I would go first. Tré didn't mind because he was talking to Bob about tonight's show.

I ended up riding in the bitch seat because I was the smallest. Billie was on my right and Mike on my left.

"So Gloria, I haven't talked to you lately," Mike said, looking at me.

I just now realized that it has felt like forever since I've talked to Mike, let alone any of the members of Green Day.

"Yeah," I muttered softly.

"You okay, kiddo?" Billie asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, just thinking."

We sat in silence the rest of the way until we arrived at our hotel. I got out and grabbed my luggage from the trunk. Billie paid the cab driver and we all walked in to claim the three rooms we were all renting.

"Here's the keys, Mr. Armstrong. Rooms 236, 237, and 238," the receptionist said in a cheery voice.

"Thank you," Billie said as we all walked towards the elevator. I pressed the second floor button once we were all in and we went up. When we got onto the second floor, Billie turned to both me and Mike.

"Let's play a game. Whoever finds the rooms first gets this five dollar bill." With saying that, Billie pulled out a crumbled five and smiled darkly.

"You're on," Mike said, taking off and running down the hall. I ran in the opposite direction. As I passed rooms, I checked the numbers. 213... 212... 211... 210...

Wait. I'm going the wrong way.

I turned around and ran the way I came from. I passed down another hall. 220... 221... 222... 223... 224...

I must be getting close. I keep running until I reach the end of the hall. I look at the last room number.

235.

I let out a groan as I ran to the next hall. 256... 255... 254... 253...

Almost there, I think to myself. The rooms are probably at the end of the hall.

I smile as I notice I'm the only one close to the rooms. I reach the end of the hall and look at the room number. 236.

"Yes!" I cheered. I grabbed the handle when I noticed something was already there.

The key.

I opened the door and saw Billie laying on one of the three beds in the room with a sly smirk on his face.