Chapter 2: Mates Be Gone

Start from the beginning

Rachel has long, stick straight, beach blonde hair with a tan face. She is about 5'4" and has blue eyes.

"Hey," I say to Rachel.

"Hey, sooo how was talking to your friends?" Rachel asks will a smirk on her lips.

"Friends? What friends?" my mom asks me.

"MOM! I have friends! It is not that weird that I was talking to friends!"

"Well I didn't know that you were meeting up with friends!"

"I wasn't I just ran into some guys and we started talking,"

"WHAT GUYS?!" I hear my brother say from the living room.

"Nobody,"

"What that is a total lie!" and the questions and comments kept coming. I am so mad, I just want to be left alone.

"Enough! Enough alright! I just want to be left alone,"

"Well, we just wanted to know-" my mom starts to say.

"I met my mate alright! God, would you just leave my alone!" I yell and then run up stairs to my bedroom. I run inside of my bedroom and slam the door shut.

After a few minutes of pouting and a lot of knocks on the door, I look over at the clock and see that the party is going to start soon. I find my already packed suitcase and make sure I have everything for my trip this weekend. Once I have double checked my bags, I pull my dress out of the closet.

My dress is all black. The top is all black sequins and then the bottom is all fluffy. The dress goes down to my knees.

I put on the dress and my red high heels, that I love. As I debate what to with my hair, I hear a knock on the door. It's time. I walk to the door and open it. I see Rachel's blue eyes staring at me.

"I am so sorry!" was the first words out of Rachel's mouth.

"It's ok, you didn't do anything!" I say as I walk into my bathroom. She follows me into the bathroom.

"Well I didn't help, here let me try." She says and then grabs a hair tie and pulls my hair back.

"Can you curl my hair for me?" I asks her.

* * *

"JJ! How are you?" Jamie's mother asks when I get inside of their house.

After Rachel curled my hair, I she got her dress on and then I did her hair.

"I am good! Thanks for asking," I say even though it is a lie. I move farther into the house and see the some of the new pack members. I head straight for Jamie's room. I don't even knock, I just walk in. I see him laying on his bed. I plop right down next to him. For a few minutes we don't talk, we just lay there.

"So, I found my mate today." I tell him and he looks at me but doesn't day anything. "Correction MATES!" I tell him. He doesn't react and I don't want him to. He is the only person I can talk to about this. He won't freak out about it. But he will still be happy for me.

"Congrats,"

"They are the future Alpha's of the new pack."

"Really? Wow."

"Yeah, it is! I have no idea what to do."

"Well, do you want mates?"

"I have no idea. When I had my accident-"

"Which one?"

"My dad. When I had my accident I decided to not let any man hurt me again. I just that I am just scared. I never thought about having mates."