Week 8: Something Different

Okay guys, this one is triggering, and I am sorry. It can be triggering for basically anyone, but also for people who have lost someone recently. Please contact one of us or me at my personal account, Click here , and pm me if you want to talk. I'm here for you guys.

Hey guys, it's Kayla here, and this week's Bible study is going to be a bit different. Here's what's changed:

• I don't have a video for this, because it would affect how you interpret this lesson.

• I also deleted all of the previous Author's Notes, so you could just read the lessons and not be distracted.

• I'm not doing questions this time, so you can reflect on this lesson.

• This lesson is going to be a bit shorter, but it had a huge impact on me, so I hope you all learn something from it.

• So what I've been told is that this week's lesson is the final lesson. But I was thinking. I don't want this to end! What if we had somebody come on every 2 weeks, even one of y'all reading this, and write a lesson? You don't have to do a ton of research, but maybe pick a topic you can write about, add a few Bible verses if you wanted that relate to the lesson, and just start a conversation!

Let me know what you think of this idea.

I've got a schedule on the next part if you want to sign up for it. Also, please don't sign up if you won't be able to do it. I would prefer to not have to push it back, because it would mess up the rest of the schedule.

Also, I feel like I've been doing a lot of the writing on this, and it would be nice to have some help so y'all aren't just depending on me to do all of the work.

Now, enough of my rant. Read on, and I hope you enjoy!

I want you to read this next paragraph carefully. After you read it, sit back and think.

I want you to think.

Imagine what would happen if you died, right now. Would you be happy with what you did with your life? Would you be happy with what you had last said to your family? Your friends? Your teachers? Would you be at peace, knowing that everything was right with everybody that is in your life?

Close your eyes and think about this. Open them when you're ready.

If you're comfortable with this, write your thoughts down. If not, try to collect your thoughts.

Now, imagine what would happen if you died, right now, at this very moment. But instead of going to Heaven right away, God let you stay on Earth for a few days to watch what happened to those you love. You could follow anyone you know around, as long as you know them personally, and not just the random cashier from Wal-Mart you saw once.

Close your eyes and think about who would cry over your death, who would wish you weren't gone, and who would wish they could say something they didn't get the chance to say. Think about what each person would do personally.

Think about this for a few minutes.

If you're comfortable with this, comment your thoughts. If not, just think and try to get your thoughts together.

Chances are, there would be a lot of people who would be upset by your death. Even if you're not actually deceased, there would be a lot of people who care. This is why it's important to remember that you are loved.

You are loved.

That phrase is so powerful. It makes many people feel something. And it's so true. You are loved by your family, your friends, your teachers, and basically everyone you know. You are also loved by God. He loves you no matter what goes on in your life.

It's also important to remember that you should apologize, even if it's not your fault. You never know what will happen, so making things right is the best thing to do.

Do the things you want to do, so you don't have any regrets later on in life. Life your life the way you want to, but live it in Christ too.

This lesson had a powerful impact on me. And I hope it had a stronger impact on you guys. I hope you don't mind that it is kind of short, but I guess this is it for now, so see you guys next time, and try to sign up for a slot if you can!