Hey There!

Hey everyone! Thanks for checking out this bible study!

This bible study was made for Teen Girls. We will have it once a week for 2 months. We will cover topics such as family, friends, guys, God, you, and more. This is a great way to learn some new things and make new friends!

You don't need to be a Christian to join. While what we talk about will be Christian based, we will be learning great life lessons that can help anyone and everyone.

Our time for bible study will be every week on Monday at 4PM-5PM Central Time Zone. At 4:00 each week, I will publish a short lesson including questions and prompts. Password is Yay for Bible Studies! What you will do is reply to the prompts, questions and such to keep the conversation moving. Feel free to comment your thoughts about the chapter and reply to others.

Before we can begin, I need AT LEAST 10 people to join. So please tag as many people as you can who might benefit from this. The more people we have, the more fun it will be.

To register, full out the form in the comments.

Name:
Password:
Other:

I'll tag you guys when it's time to start!

If you want to register and we've already started, go ahead! The more the merrier!

-TheWiseGirl
12YearsInAzkaban
Batman_justice
Divaqueen1016
fellforfood
HopeAnson
ImDaFanficQueen
Jamisters
radiant_purity
SeraphDreams
Smiley_yet_broken
TripThreat