Week Seven; Identity Through Christ

So sorry this was late everyone! I totally forgot to publish!

Welcome back for week seven! This is guest writer kristenk923 ! I'm going to do things a little different from the past chapters of this study, but I still hope to share Gods word with y'all.

Don't be afraid to comment throughout today's chapter! Also, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! We're going to look at several different bible verse today to study our identity through Christ! (Side note: I use King James Version)

I know that we don't have a video today (just because I couldn't find a good one). However we have a whole lot of verses to look at! But before we get into the scripture, lets chat!

What are some things that you tend to get insecure about? I know for me, I get insecure about my appearance and my weight. I'm also always afraid that people wont like me. I'm constantly changing who I am, in hopes that I can get friends.

Having insecurity's often times, lets doubt creep in. We think "What if nobody loves me?" "What if people don't think I'm beautiful?" "I'm not truly worth it."

Well, I'm here to tell you that you are beautiful. You are loved, and you are worth it! God tells us many times who really are throughout the bible. He says we are His children. We are God fearing and redeemed. He calls us loved, Beautiful, and worth more than rubies. God knows we're are more than cloths and make up. He made us to be free, strong, and joyful. He shows us that we are transformed and worth it!

But don't just take my word for it. Here are scriptures, that will tell you the same thing.

______

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

We are the children of God!! To me, this means so much more than just being the Child of the King (as if that isn't good enough)! It means we are loved, cherished, and valued! No matter what your current situation on earth is, we can always hold on to the fact that God loves us and that we are His children!
______

Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

We are God fearing! We are the followers of God. The message behind this verse is unique and that is part of why I like it so much. God tells us, you dont need to be liked by the world, or beautiful by the worlds standards. He tells us to be God fearing. We should follow God and be obident to Him! In the end, we'll be the real winners!
______

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

We are redeemed! God takes us and cleanses us. Without Him, we are really just just dirty, unclean sinners. But with God, we are so much more than that. He takes us and cleans us off. God accepts us for who we are. Through him, We are Redeemed!!! We are not defined by our mistakes. And nothing will ever change that!
______

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

We are Loved!!! As I said before, no matter what our current situation is like, It can't change Gods love for us. God doesn't look at us for what we've done, or what we will do. He doesn't look at our situations. God sees us for who we truly are, and He loves us!!
______

Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

We are beautiful! I don't think there is a single human out there who can say they don't care about their appearance at all. As teen girls, we are probably the ones that worry about it most. I don't say that to be stereotypical. I say it because I am a teenage girl, and I know how hard it is. But we need to remember that God made us Beautiful, inside and out. We were all created by the King! He doesn't make mistakes.
______