His Desire My Choice.

Start from the beginning

Yvonne's P.O.V

I can't help but to want to be near him.. my wolf yearned for his presence. He was wrong.. and if he ever act this way to me again.. I'm gone.

I got out of bed and walked to the guest room bedroom next door to mine. When I opened the door, he was sitting on the bed, with his hands over his face.

I sat next to him and grabbed his hands. He looked up, "Hey, can I sleep in here with you?" I asked, he nodded. I jumped in the bed and got under the warm covers. They smelled amazing, they smelled like Dominick.

He was still sitting at the edge of the bed, I got up and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry, I've been a horrible mate. We had boundaries and I crossed them. Yes, I know you're trying really hard especially by keeping your wolf contained. I know its been hard. But the way you treated me was unacceptable and if you think you can't control your wolf I can't be with you. I was petrified of you today Dominick. "

He grabbed me from behind him, setting me on his lap. "Of course I've been keeping him contained, but I am not use to keeping him under control. Yvonne, I have never had a reason to be anything but aggressive in my life and that's all I've ever known. I know it is no excuse but I want you to know that it will never happen again. After seeing how scared you were of me and that I almost hurt you.. the sight of that petrified me."

"Dominick, I don't think I can do this.. "

"Yvonne what are you talking about?"

"This. Us." I got up from his lap.

"Sit Down Yvonne!!"

He growled, pulling me back onto his lap.

" Yvonne, you refuse to communicate with me, all you do is shut me out! How can you say you just want to give up on us, when you haven't even given us a chance?!"

I attempt to get up again," Yvonne, I said sit down. That's an order."

"Dominick, an order? I don't care if you are the alpha! Your title means nothing to me! Just because you are alpha does not mean you can force me to be with you. I can reject you as my mate if I decide to! "

His eyes turned jet black; he then clenched my face.

"Watch your damn mouth little mate! "

"..."

"Are you rejecting me Yvonne?" I can hear his teeth grinding together and his jaw clench.

"Dominick, why should I give us a chance?"

"Because I am trying, and I am willing to be a better man for you Yvonne. If you would just give me a chance and stop pushing me away." His huge hand still holding my face loosens on his grip. I watch as he licks his lips, and his eyes shift up and down, examining my face.

I felt my heart flutter and my wolf began to beg me to not reject our mate.. and deep down inside of me I didn't want to reject him either.

"Dominick, I will give us a chance."

He lifts me off his lap. "Get some sleep" he mutters softly.

I jump off the bed and start to walk toward the door. I feel his hand wrap around my waist and throw me over his shoulder.

"You're sleeping with me remember?" He whispered to me sarcastically. He drops me on the bed, lying next to me. He pulls me into his arms, "I want to hold you. Is that okay little mate?"

I nod, laying my head on his warm chest.

---Morning-----

Dominick's P.O.V