Chapter 18

Grayson's POV

"You're, you're what?" I stutter. I step a bit close but slow enough for him not to notice.

"YOU HURT ME YOU ASSHOLE! SKYLAR DESERVES SOMEONE WHO'LL TREAT HER RIGHT! NOT BEAT HER UP ON THE STREETS" Cameron yells.

At this point, I can't take it anymore. All this rage has been building inside of me and I think I'm gonna blow.

I look Cameron in the face before swinging my clenched fist, knocking him to the ground. I don't hesitate for a second and immediately swing again. I punch him deep into his stomach and I hear his gasp in pain. I then whack him across his face.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Ethan yells suddenly walking into my apartment.

"Get the fuck out Ethan," I reply back loudly. He then storms out my apartment without dropping another word. I look back over at Cam, who's speechless. 

I then see Skylar walking down the stairs in nothing but the sheets from my bed. If Cam's bitchass wasn't here, I'd be happy.

After staring at Sky for a few seconds, I then look back down at Cam to find him staring too. Does he not get it? Skylar loves me and is my girlfriend. He can find his own girl because I'm never getting rid of Skylar and she's never getting rid of me.

"I may not deserve Skylar, but I don't need to hear it from you. I thought he were best friends... Look, I get that you like Skylar. I mean look at her, who wouldn't? But to come to my apartment and demand that you should have Skylar over me?" There was more I had to say, but instead I just punched him once more in his jaw. He groaned in pain.

Skylar then walked down the remaining steps without making eye contact with me, nor Cam.

She finally sits beside me and rests her arms around my shoulder and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. I smile at turn and look at Cam for his reaction. He just looked away and ignored it, but I knew it was killing him inside.

"Cam?" Skylar said faintly.

"Yeah?" he answers. I could tell it was a struggle for him just to talk.

"Can you please leave now? You kinda interrupted... I'll text you?" She replied in her most condescending voice possible. She's extremely petty, but is still love her.

"Are you r- okay. Fine I'll go." Cameron stands up gently and slowly, trying to not injure himself further. I wanted to laugh so bad I can't even explain it.

Once he was finally out the door, I looked back at Skylar. The sheets were slipping off of her by the second and I had to know if she wanted to continue. So I asked. Well, tried to ask.

She put her soft finger over my lips and softly shushed me. The next thing I knew, her lips were on top of mine and her arms around my neck. I then grabbed her by the waist, when she suddenly pulled away from my face. I looked her and pouted.

"Why not now?" I asked.

"Because no sex until marriage right?" she answered smiling wide.

"Get out," I answer and she laughs. She has the most adorable laugh I've heard. She runs upstairs in a childish way, holding the sheets tightly so I couldn't see anything. I hate when she teases me but I also kinda love it.

I know the chapters are kinda short, but I promise they'll get longer and better. Anyways, hope you enjoyed <3