Can't say I love you

It was late in the evening and Sasuke was having an intense make out session with Naruto after having invited him for dinner at his place. They were both lying in Sasuke's bed and the raven haired boy was slowly crawling closer to Naruto, every time closer to be over him, which was pretty much his idea, never letting go his soft wet sexy lips. Sasuke was trying hard to get Naruto to give in to him but it was proving to be harder than he thought.

Naruto enjoyed these make out sessions with Sasuke more than anything. The blond Shinobi had waited for years for Sasuke to come back and it hadn't been too hard to realize that everything he had done through all those years before bringing him back to Konoha was simply because he was in love with him. Helplessly, madly, deeply in love with him. After all, he followed him, made him his rival, set him as his goal, risked his life to save him (many times), they fought the Fourth Shinobi World War together, Sasuke tried to kill him when it finished, they had their big fight and oh, how much he had to fight until he finally got him back, three years passed and they were now somewhere in between their 19s and 20s and Naruto was still there, never even thinking about ever abandoning the black haired boy he'd clang to for so long.

He knew that Sasuke was trying to seduce him and the truth is, he was dying to just grab Sasuke and do all of those things they both had in mind. The only reason Naruto didn't do it was because he still had a sharp deep pain in his heart. Why? Sakura. Well... Sasuke, as always in the past, managed to have all girls crazy about him, but Sakura, after everything the three of them had gone through, still chased after Sasuke even when she knew Naruto and him had a thing going on. It's true, they were not official. Their relationship had no name or anything but it was there and had been ever since their big fight and Sakura knew it. Still, she got in Sasuke's arms every time she could. That hurt Naruto painfully, both because he had thought he was in love with her in the past and because he thought their friendship was important now. But what hurt his heart the most was that despite all the times Sasuke had said to Naruto that he was the only one who he could ever be interested in, he still allowed Sakura (and other girls sometimes) to cling on to him and he did nothing. He even seemed to enjoy it somehow. Naruto still didn't completely shake off the feeling of being inferior. He was a hero and he had earned everyone's respect and affection and even admiration with hard work, lots of love and many many sacrifices... but well... he had grown up feeling like that. It was not easy for him to just get rid of it, and that feeling made him never be able to complain or freely show how much that hurt him. He was so in love and that pain was worse than any wound and injury he ever had. That was a fucking lot to say. But as he did all his life, he just suffered in silence, not even mentioning it to his dearest friends.

Sasuke, on the other hand, had still a strong selfish side. He did love Naruto but it was hard for him to admit that he was in love. And yes. He was in love with him. The blond boy with the wonderful blue eyes was all that existed in his world. Since they were kids, they had had a strong connection. A bond that grew stronger and stronger with everything that happened between them in all those years since they were twelve. Or even before, since he was left with no family at all and he could feel Naruto was probably the only one who could be at least close to what he felt in that moment. The thing is that somehow he felt ashamed and even a little guilty for everything he did to Naruto while he was obsessed with power and revenge. He tried to kill him and not only once but twice. He was cruel to him. He told him the meanest and most hurtful things he could think about but Naruto always answered with love, peace and friendship. He had fought the whole world for him and he had done nothing to give all of that back to his blond lover. There was a reason for that anyway. It wasn't only because he was a selfish bastard. It was because in the many encounters they had while he was away, he always asked Naruto why he didn't just give up on him and Naruto always said "because we're friends" and despite not being conscious about it, he probably wanted to hear something else. Maybe instead of "I'm your friend" he wanted to hear "because I love you".