1/ T W E N T Y

Mulai dari awal

"Bye doll."

"Bye Harry."

.     HARRY

I arrived at this bar louis told me to come since we were celebrating- somehow. It was nothing fancy, just one of these bars we usually go to since we don't want to get noticed and always have our people around.

I got out of the car and moved to the door.

As I opened it I was greeted with the heavy air of smoke and sweat. The sweat disgusted me but the smoke. It used to be my drug. I loved drinking, using it as another world aside from my miserable one. But now I'm not miserable. In fact I'm the happiest I can ever be.

The happiest man alive. I've got everything I need. Money, food, a roof over my head and love. Who thought me, harry styles, a sick, twisted, cold-hearted human being could love someone as pure, naive and amazing as her.

I'm the luckiest man alive to have her. The amount of joy I feel whenever I'm around her is unbelievable.

She completes me. She makes me a better man. She brings out the best of me. The best I can and ever will be.

She makes me forget about all the stupid and disgusting shit I do everyday.

She is the first and only person I've ever loved and--

WHAT. THE. HELL?

Why does the fuck her dad has to be in the exact same bar and in the exact same day and time as me?

I face palmed myself and made my way to the other end of the counter and sat next to louis.

"Hey! Look who finally made it!"

"Where are Liam and Niall?" I annoyedly asked and quickly ordered a shot of whiskey.

"What happened to you man? You look like someone gave you a blow and bit your dick off." He asked and looked at me with concern filled eyes. Although I couldn't see him, I could feel his eyes watching me.

"Guess who has to be here to piss me off on the exact same day and time I'm here to celebrate?!" I asked and grinned wide in complete sarcasm and hatred.

He gave me a challenging look and asked me to continue.

"Her fucking father! Yay!" I fake cheered and swallowed the small glass. The taste stings but it's good.

"You serious?" And with that he started laughing and grabbing his stomach.

"Not funny man." I glared at him.

"What's so funny guys? Hey man, we've missed you." Liam tapped my shoulder and sat down next to me.

"Yeah- yeah... Ummm... What is it? What's so... Fun?"

I didn't have to turn around to know who it was. Who else could it be that knew me and had the guts to come and talk to me.

"Piss off." I spat.

Liam and Niall both mouthed a big 'Ouch' at me and then giggled to themselves.

"What did you say?" Ellie's father raised his voice and slammed the bottle he was holding on the counter with a loud thud that made a lot of heads turn towards us and suddenly a great deal of them turned quiet to watch what was happening.