Chapter 8

-Time skip 6 months-
Auroras POV

These last six months with Kian and Jc have been so much fun. I got to know Jc and a few months ago we started dating. Kian and Jc went on tour and I got to join them.

I stopped having morning sickness around four months and I'm so relieved about that. I have started craving really spicy foods though and having quite a bit of heart burn I'm pretty sure my baby's Gona have a lot of hair. I wouldn't be surprised if they did only because Jc has so much hair.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty I wana know what mini Jc is!" I hear Jc yell as he rips open the curtains in my room temporarily blinding me.

"Jc for the love of god close those curtains the appointment isn't until 1:45." I say covering my face with the blanket.

Next thing I know the blanket is ripped off of me and I'm dragged to the end of the bed by my feet. Now since it is August and were in LA it's hot as all get out so I sleep in my bra and some boyshorts. I would be uncomfortable if Jc hadn't already seen my naked body before.

"Aurora is 12:34. We have to leave at 1:15 Sooo you have less that an hour to get ready," Jc says picking out my outfit and pushing me into the bathroom "you also kinda stink sooooo take a shower!" He yells after me.

Now being six months pregnant it's hard to shave your legs so I usually just use hair remover nowadays. After showering and doing my hair and makeup I walk back into my room and see the outfit Jc laid out for me.

Laid neatly on my bed is my pink flowery tube top and my white Capri leggings along with my creme colored toms. Looking at the time I see its 1:13 so I start heading downstairs.

"JC LETS GOOOOO!!" I yell through the house. I think I scared Kian because next thing I hear dishes crash and break in the kitchen followed by a loud thump and an "oh shit!" Oops.

As Jc comes running down the stairs with his keys he yells to Kian.
"We're leaving dick breath!" How sweet of him right?

The car ride to the hospital was shortish and full of me and Jc telling yo mama jokes. Pretty sure I won because Jc got out of the car pouting like a baby.😏

After checking in and waiting about two seconds after I sit down the nurse calls me back. Walking into the back room with Jc following in tow behind me the nurse asks me a few questions about the baby.

"Well he/she has been craving spicy foods and I haven't had morning sickness since a few months ago so I'm glad about that! Also he/she likes to kick my bladder while I'm asleep. The baby is very active while I'm trying to sleep." I say while rubbing my huge belly. Jc looks at me with a huge smile on his face and holds my belly as well.

"Mini Jc is Gona be just like his daddy! We can name him Jc jr!" Jc says with excitement. Until the doctor laughs and shakes her head.

"So you guys are here to find out the gender of your baby correct?" Nurse grey asks.

"Yes!" Jc and I almost yell at the same time.

"Well let's see what we have here."