Chapter 5

Moving in with Jc Caylen? Well I mean I would be moving in with a super hot guy- the father of my child. It'd be good for the baby if we lived under the same roof so he/she doesn't have to go back and forth between houses. I just don't want Jc to be with other girls while I'm there; I know I'm not his girlfriend or anything, but it'd be weird.

"When am I moving in?" I ask Jc receiving a shocked expression from not only him but Kassie as well. Jc quickly hides his shock while my sister just looks at me like I'm an alien or something.

"You can't move in with him!"
"As soon as you want."

They both say at the same time; confusing me on who said what. Knowing my sister the lawyer in her is about to come out in

3

2

1

"Aurora Christine Henry!!" Kassie roared out making everyone in Starbucks look our way. Being the shy sister I am; I covered her mouth with my hand and shrank down into my seat.

"Kassie, you're so loud," I said embarrassed "it would be good for the baby if I moved in with him." Looking at my sister I realized she was thinking it over. Looking at Jc I realized he hasn't said anything after he told me when I can move in. Kassie has always been super protective of me since our parents died. It's like she's taken on the role of mother and father.

"Fine you can move in with him," she said letting out a huge sigh "BUT no funny business. You're already pregnant."

Jumping up and squealing I hugged my sister and kissed her face in excitement. I was excited because I wouldn't have to be the mother and father to my baby.

I hope everything goes well with Jc though...