Chapter 2

Waking up in the morning with a killer head ache and no memory of what happened the previous night I look next to me and scream in shock seeing someone laying next to me completely naked.

I slept with Jc Caylen YouTube sensation! I guess when I screamed it startled him because next thing I know I hear a loud thud and a groan but I didn't care about that; all I cared about was what happened last night? A million questions swam through my head. Did we really have sex? The soreness in between my legs instantly gave me he answer to that question. Did he use protection? What if he didn't?

COULD I BE PREGNANT!

That question alone had tears coming to my eyes. I couldn't be pregnant. I was just getting started on my career I was just about to finish up college and my student teaching so I could get my teaching certificate. How am I going to do all of that with a baby?

I instantly calmed down when I remembered there is a chance that I'm not pregnant. Snapping out of my thoughts I look over the bed at Jc to see him rubbing his head with his hand.

Looking at me he asks "who are you? What are you doing in my bed? And... Why are you naked?" He asks extremely confused. I guess he doesn't remember anything either.

"Um to be hooonest I have no clue why I'm naked in your bed. I was pretty wasted last night," I say getting up gathering my clothes that were strewn all over the room. The mahogany wood floor was very smooth and cool against my bare feet; lucky me I had gotten a cute pedicure the day before.

"So you have no name. Aweesome" He asks with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh my names Aurora. Listen uh Jc I'm just going to dash out of here and never speak of this again. Awesome party last night it was fun and uh yea. Bye!" Running out of the room trying to get my shoes on in the process i run into who I think is Jj.

"Well hello gorgeous" he says with a lopsided grin looking me up and down.

"Uh bye!" I say running the rest of the way out of the house. Gosh never will I ever go to a party with my sister again. EVER!

Running and trying to get the right key for the door to your car is not as easy as it looks! After wrestling with my keys for a minute or two I unlock my car get in and drive to my apartment.

After unlocking the door, feeding the dog, and showering I decide that today is going to be a lazy day!

And that's exactly what I do all day. Lay in bed and watch episodes of ink master on Hulu plus.