Chapter 3

Kassie^^

It's been two months since the night I slept with Jc. I don't know how but he's managed to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and snapchat. Either he's a creepy stalker or he's a really creepy stalker. Either way it's a little creepy.

For about two weeks now I've been feeling very nauseous and throwing up whenever I smell food. It's kind of grossing me out.

Kassie is supposed to be coming over today so we can go shopping. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another one of her boy scouting trips.

You see kassie can't keep a relationship to save her life. She doesn't want to be tied down to one person. It's too boring; her words not mine.

"Get up betch! It's time to go!" Kassie yells barging into my apartment slamming the door open in the process. Yep that's my sister; always has to have a grand entrance. Insert eye roll.

"I am up and I'm ready so shut up." I say getting up and grabbing my purse, phone, sunglasses, and keys. Walking out of the apartment and locking the door I see Kassie is already at the elevators. She doesn't necessarily walk fast she just takes big steps being almost a foot taller than me at 5'8; my 5' frame can barely keep up with her!

"Kassandra! Slow down!" You see Kassie absolutely HATES being called Kassandra.

"What did you just call me?" She said with the most menacing glare that I've ever seen on her face. It didn't scare me it just simply shocked me. In our early childhood we would give each other very bad bruises or even send one another to the hospital for stitches so often that our parents didn't stress much after the sixth hospital visit.

While I was reminiscing about our past I hadn't noticed that Kassie was right in front of me until the nasty bile that I've become so familiar with decided it wanted to make an appearance.

Running back to my apartment door unlocking it and bolting to the bathroom Kassie thought I was running from her, but in all actuality I was just throwing up my breakfast. Gross right?

"Yeah that's right you better ru- do you have the flu or something rorie?" Kassie asks using the nickname she's decided to start calling me only recently.

"I'm not sure kas I've been throwing up for about two or three weeks now," I say flushing the toilet "maybe I need to go to the doctor." I say before brushing the disgusting taste out of my mouth.

"Or your pregnant."

SWALLOW TOOTHPASTE, CHOKE, COUGH.

That's exactly what I did all over my mirror when my sister suggested I be pregnant.

I can't be pregnant can I? I mean I haven't had sex lately except at the- oh god no! I hurriedly grab my car keys run out of my apartment get in my car and speed to the pharmacy.

Getting there I run to the pregnancy tests snatch three off the self and pay for them. All the while getting weird glares from elderly people and the cashier.

"Is there something wrong with a 21 year old ADULT getting a pregnancy test?!" I all but yelled at the people in line giving me judging looks.

Throwing the money at the cashier and running out of the store I get in my car and sit there thinking.

Could I really be pregnant? There could be a small child growing inside of my stomach. Will I be a good mom? Will my child hate me or will they adore me?

Starting my car taking the long way back to my apartment so I can delay having to take these tests I continue thinking about what it'd be like to be a mommy.

After driving 30 minutes I get back home. Riding in the elevator up to my floor I can't help but get extremely nervous. What if I really am pregnant.

Getting to my floor I walk into my apartment and head straight for the bathroom knowing Kassie is sitting on my bed waiting for me.

As I pee on all three sticks and set the timer for 5 minutes I got and sit with Kassie.

"You know I won't be mad at you if you are pregnant right? You may be my little sister, but you're an adult. You get to make your own decisions now rorie." Her saying that brings tears to my eyes. She's the only close family I have left; our parents died on my 18th birthday on our way home from the beach that we had my party at. Kassie and I were in the car that I had gotten for my birthday right behind them. We watched as the drunk driver rammed into my parents car going at least 50 miles per hour. I didn't talk to anyone for a whole week. It crushed me. I was always a daddies girl and Kassie a mommy's girl.

Hearing the beeping of the timer brought me back to reality back from that horrible memory.

Going into the bathroom I look at the tests and slightly smile.

Pregnant with Jc Caylens babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें