Chapter 4

I'm pregnant!

Now I'm not like those other girls who start crying and feeling miserable. I've always wanted kids; I mean it would've been nice to have them in a couple years after I get my career started, but having one now is like having an early Christmas.

"Aurora, what do they say? Am I going to be an aunty?" Kassie asks poking her head in the door. I smile up at her and show her the positive test. "YES! I'm gona be an aunty I'm gona be an aunty!" She chants while doing one of her stupid dances until she suddenly stops and turns to me seriously.

"We need to get you a doctors appointment, and you need to tell the dad." She says with her business face on. Kassie is one of the best defense attorneys in Los Angeles.

"I know I know. Let me go call the doctor and try to get ahold of Jc." I say with a sigh. After calling the doctor and setting up an appointment I message Jc on snapchat and tell him to meet me at Starbucks. Getting dressed in a pink floral dress, a nude cardigan, and white shoes I grab my pink bag, and keys and head to my car with Kassie in tow.

The ride to Starbucks was quiet. Not the awkward quiet but the comforting silence. I think Kassie knew that I didn't really want to talk because I was nervous about telling Jc that I was pregnant with his child.

Would he believe me? Would he laugh in my face and call me a liar? Would he deny that he even knew me? That we slept together? All these questions made me ten times noir nervous than I already was.

Pulling into the Starbucks parking lot Kassie and I go inside and order drinks. Kassie getting a chai tea, and me getting a frappe with whipped cream and extra Carmel drizzled on top. Sitting at one of the tables by the window i can't help but put my hand on my tummy thinking about what my baby will be like.

Will I have a boy or a girl? Will they look like me or Jc? What if I have twins? Or triplets?! I couldn't handle that!

The door chiming brought me out of my thoughts seeing Jc walk through the door looking around for me. As he spots me he smiles and starts walking over. When he sees my sister he gives me a confused look.

"Hello Jc my name is Kassie, and I am the aunt of your unborn child." Kassie blurts out before he even sits down. Oh my god. Giving Kassie the evil look I turn towards Jc to see his reaction.

I kid you not I think he pooped himself. He literally looks like he saw an alien or something. His eyes are as wide as a sauce pan and I don't even think he was breathing anymore. Reaching across the table I put my hand where his heart goes and Let out a sigh of relief when I felt his heart beating. After he blinks one, two, three times he doesn't hesitate before saying:

"You're moving in with me"