Chapter Three...

She'd arrived ten minutes later than her friends had because of cheer practice. But almost immediately, she had begun to dance the night away with guys she really didn't know.

Finally tired of dancing, Amelia España looked around for Vanessa Crawford, who was no where to be found. She saw Kayla in the quiet bar come out of the bathroom laughing and she raised an eyebrow.

She flipped her curled hair and looked towards the guy she was dancing with. He was cute, but not her type, per se.

The cheerleader roamed about in her girly pink dress, which fit her tall body perfectly. She looked around for the beautiful brunette.

She felt jealousy towards Vanessa, who's body had plenty curves in all the right places. Vanessa, however, envied Amelia's body, which was slender and tall. She read it once in a text Vanessa had meant to send to someone else.

"Hey," Amelia said when she approached Kayla, Elizabeth, and Noelle. "Where's Vanessa?"

Elizabeth and Noelle shrugged while Kayla, strange and deranged-as Amelia preferred to call it-bursted out in hysterics, her soft black hair falling in front of her face.

The large bartender looked at them as if they were deranged. When he saw Amelia, he smirked. She frowned and flipped him off. He went back to cleaning.

"Well, if you see her, tell her I'm looking for her." What Amelia saw next made her smile with joy. "Woah!"

Little Miss Innocent came out of the bathroom and sighed, fixing her red mini dress. Her hair was a slight mess. After her came a tall, dark haired man-a real man-with dark, lustful eyes.

Why was he familiar?

"Amelia! You're here!" Vanessa smiled.

"Yeah. Hey!" The brunettes hugged. "Who's the guy?"

The guy looked at Amelia.

"Eric Drew," Vanessa smiled. "Bartender, teacher, and magician."

It bothered Amelia that he was a teacher, but she shrugged off the feeling. So long as Vanessa was happy and over her old friend, Tally's, cousin.

Which was seemingly both true.

"He's cute." Amelia walked over to the bar and asked the current bartender for a White Russian. When she received it, Eric was walking to the bar and started talking with the tubby 'tender.

"So... Why are you a disaster and sweaty?"

Vanessa blushed. The four girls in front of her laughed, excitedly.

"Why didn't have sex...," Vanessa said, obviously lying.

"Liar!" Kayla laughed. "I just walked in on you too."

Vanessa turned redder and frowned. "If I had something, I'd smack you across the head."

"So," Eric smiled, "who wants to dance?" His eyes lingered on Vanessa.

"Let's do this!" Elizabeth screamed, drunk out of her senses, obviously.

The girls found the others on the dance floor and began dancing.

Amelia looked at her friends, proudly. She was on the Varsity Cheer squad-captain, actually-and she could've bunked with the other cheerleaders, but she decided to stick with her closer friends.

*****

Amelia wasn't drunk off of alcohol, but off of sleep. She stumbled over to the bathroom, half aware of what her name was and half aware she was still in her panties.