Chapter 2 :)

Kayla Reagan smirked as she watched Vanessa get it down with a stranger.

I never knew she had it in her, she smiled to herself.

Then she walked to the bar with Elizabeth and Noelle.

They made their way across the crowded floor, dancers and couples parting to let them through.

Being pretty was a privilege. It is a gift that Kayla is always thankful to God for.

She was small, somehow lush, like an exotic tropical flower. She wore black skinny jeans and a lace blouse that slid off her shoulders. Her dark curls were streaked with hints of natural highlights and loosely bound by a flowery silk scarf.

Elizabeth was equally beautiful. Her blond hair fell straight and shining. Her eyes were yellow-green which complimented her hair gorgeously. She was tall, thin, and long-legged, wearing an enticing black mini dress.

Noelle...let's just say she can make a truckload of heartless men get stiffies.

Her chinky eyes accented her sweet smile nicely, and she wore her straight black hair glossed up in a high ponytail.

She wore a red mini and had the whole Olympic figure skater look down. Her bubbly personality put the cherry on top.

The girls sat down on the dirty bar stools and a burly looking man came to attend to them.

"Sorry, Eric's out. I'll be you're server tonight. What would you like?"

"Absolute and lime for me. A martini for the hot blond. And.....Noelle?"

Kayla looked inquiringly at the Korean girl, who looked hesitant.

"I don't-"

"And a soda for Noelle who doesn't," Kayla said, shaking her head.

Elizabeth whispered something in Noelle's ear. She giggled and said'

"Actually, I'll have the salt rim margarita please."

The bartender gave her a knowing look.

"You're comin' on too strong there," he smirked. "Someone might bang you in the alley back here without you knowing. And that someone could be me."

He winked at Noelle. Kayla rolled her eyes.

There was a price to pay with consequences for being pretty. This was one of them: an ugly fat dude who probably watches Manswers every night, jacking off to "Year without Rain" by Selena Gomez.

"Hey buzz off, freak," Elizabeth snapped, and the bartender hurried away to get their drinks.

"I don't wanna get banged!" Noelle moaned in her oriental accent.

"I'd never ever try a guy," Kayla said bitterly. "Never."

"You don't wanna get banged?" Elizabeth asked.

"I think it's gross. Once you let guys in like that, they start taking you as property. It's despicable."

"Don't you wanna have cute babies?" Noelle tried.

"Of course I do! But I'll adopt a kid, you know?"

"EEWWW."

"What do you mean 'eww'?"

"Just...'eww'."

Kayla shivered and shook her head. No one can understand her vow to purity.

The fat bartender came back, and he handed them their drinks.

Kayla stared at her Absolute and lime like she was used to being disappointed. Then she cupped her hand around the glass. It was damp and moist, dewy condensation wetting her palm. Her ringed finger hit the glass with a soft clank.

Kayla held her ringed finger up in the dim bar light.

A dainty delicate little heart-shaped diamond ring. That was her promise to purity. Her vow to virginity.

She turned to look at her two friends, who were gulping down their alcoholic festivals.

The other girls were dancing. And there were grinding couples. Kayla laughed at them and looked away.

Where was Vanessa?

Kayla fished a $20 bill from her gypsy bag and slammed it onto the bar tabletop counter.

When she bent, she realized her tattoo was showing, so she tucked in part of her blouse to cover it up.

It was a tattoo of a burning heart, engulfed in flames. All the girls in the sorority had it.

Kayla's was above her waistline. She dusted off her pants and left to go to the bathroom. But as she was about to twist the beat-up knob, she heard moaning and panting.

Kayla peeked inside.

What she saw made her break into laughter and shut the door right away.

Then she walked over to the dance floor. Her friends were grinding with guys.

But who cares, right?

Before she knew it, Kayla found herself lost in the music and joining into the dance herself.

What? Girls need to have their fun sometimes. And this SOOOO topped freshman year's homecoming.

.............................. :)