Tour Bus

When Molly woke up at 6am she had already got 50 text messages from Austin
"Hey Babe"
"I miss you"
"It will be amazing"
Just three of the sort of messages he had sent.

Charlie had slept over so they would be ready for 8am. Both girls had packed a few things because neither knew how long they were going to be away.
While getting ready Molly said " Did you get any messages from Drew during the night?"
"Yes about 20, what about Austin?"
" He sent around 50 texts, all of which so sweet."
The girls went downstairs to have have some toast before the boys arrived. Around 745am the girls went to the bathroom one last time before the boys arrived. They took their bags down and then sat looking out the window waiting. Molly was getting really nervous about spending quality time with Austin, whether it is with the boys or with him on his own, she knew which she would prefer but kept that to herself. All of a sudden there was a strange noise coming from outside, yes it was this massive, well big tour bus. Charlie said " OMG Molly look what is coming up the road. Let's go. "
The girls went and stood outside the house, almost dying at the size of the bloody bus coming up the road. When they pulled up, Drew got off the bus first and said "Morning girls, how are u?"
"Hey you, we are tired but you are worth it" Charlie said.
Molly was quiet so Drew said " Hey Molls, don't worry Austin is on the bus, asleep but on the bus, I don't know why he is tired but he is sleeping."
They girls got on the bus. Drew showed them where to go and they sat down. Levi was also awake, so he said " Are you looking forward to this?"
"Yes it will be good to see it from the other side."
Drew could tell Molly wanted to see Austin so he showed her where he was sleeping. Molly sat at the side of Austin for a couple of minutes just watching him, yes it may seem creepy but to Molly it was something to remember. Then she kissed his cheek hoping it would wake him up, but it didn't so Molly rejoined all the others. Levi said " He will be awake soon. If you are tired and want to lie down use my bed it's the one opposite to Austin's."
With that Molly went and lay down opposite Austin, she didn't sleep just lay there watching him. After a few minutes Molly was asleep, so she missed Austin waking up and smiling because she was there, he just go out of his bed and went out to everyone else. "Hey guys"
Levi said " Molly is in my bed, she looked so tired I told her to lie down for a while."
" I know I lay there watching her for a couple of minutes because she has fallen asleep."
Austin got a coffee and sat down by Levi.
The bus was on the road for about 40 more minutes when Molly woke up, so she went out to everyone. When Austin saw her, he got up went over and threw his arms around her. He told her how much he had missed her and she told him she guessed that by the amount of texts he had sent. The look on his face was as if he had made a mistake by sending them to which Molly said " Austin don't worry I loved reading them all,I mean who wouldn't be receiving all those messages off of a super hot guy like you."
It was then that Molly had realised she had said that out loud in front of everyone.
Molly and Austin sat down with all the others, well not Nate, because the lazy bones was still asleep. Charlie said" Is he always last up."
"Yes" they all replied.
"Right, has anyone got one of those spray bottles you fill with water?"
Drew said " One in the cupboard,why?"
Drew got the bottle and filled it with water. All of a sudden Molly said " Oh no I feel a water fight coming on."
"Why would you know that?"
"Because the last time Charlie asked for a spray bottle we all got soaked."
Austin shouted "Charlie wait for a few minutes we are almost at the venue, that way the bus won't get wrecked"

Ten minutes later they pulled up at the back of the venue. Nate was still asleep so everyone else got off the bus apart from Charlie so she got the spray bottle and sprayed Nate's face with water then ran off the bus. Nate got up and ran shouting "Right I am going to get you for that Charlie"
Molly had been right as Nate got off the bus a water fight started, there were no teams it was everyone for themselves. During the fight Molly stood back and watched everyone else, especially Austin because as he was getting wetter the t-shirt was getting tighter and Molly was hoping he would take it off because it would be the first time she had seen his smoking hot body, a cheeky smile appeared on her face because Molly knew exactly why Charlie had started the water fight. All of a sudden Molly was hit with a bowl full of water, she looked up to find Nate holding the bowl " Right Nathaniel you are going to get it now"
Molly grabbed a hose pipe and sprayed him. The water fight lasted for about another twenty minutes, it would of gone on longer but Davey said  "Guys come on, you got a sound check to do."
So with that everyone went inside and to the boys dressing rooms. Davey gave the girls a separate room to get changed as they were soaked. Charlie said " Did you see how hot Drew looked during that water fight?"
"He looked good but OMG did you see Austin, my only disappointment is he never took his top off."
All of a sudden there was a knock and the door, so Charlie shouted "Come in"
The door swung open and in walked Austin and Drew. Austin just went over to Molly and gave her a big hug. He pulled her up into his arms and swung her round, all Molly could do is giggle. She put her arms round Austin's neck as he swung her round. When he stopped Austin said "Are you guys coming to watch the sound check?"
Both girls just nodded, so Austin took Molly by the hand and walked into the boys dressing room. Molly said " Have you lot dried out yet?"
Nate just smiled so Molly said " I am still going to get you back Nathaniel"