Home for ...?

It was the morning after their first night in their new home. Molly was up first so she went into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast. Austin came in just as she was putting the food on the plate. "Oh you I was going to bring this into you."
"Today is going to be amazing we can put this place how we really want to put it."
"Can we paint our room because I would love that to be a purple colour, that's if you
like that idea."
"I like the idea of purple. Then the other rooms we can do in other colours and have accessories to match."
"I got the accessories just need the paint."
After breakfast they went into the bedrooms and Molly showed Austin each colour for the rooms. He said he would go and get the paint as soon as he had had a shower and that he would be quite quick, so for Molly to have a shower while he was out.

Two hours later Austin was back at the apartment with all the paint needed. He said
" Are we doing our room first?"
"Of course we are doing our room first, I want it to be a place of relaxation for you because when you are working hard you will need it."
With that they went into the bedroom and began to paint, it took about two hours for them to paint . While waiting for the paint to dry Austin said "This is going to look so nice when all the finishing touches are in place."
"Austin this is going to be good, can you imagine what the others will say when they come. "
"Molly this is our first home together we will be so happy in our own home, you will make it look amazing."
"Come on let's get the next room painted because the boys will want to come soon because then it will be back to recording and rehearsing for touring."
For the rest of the day Molly and Austin painted the other two bedrooms. When they had finished Molly said "Babe you go and have a shower and I will cook us some food."
Molly went into the kitchen while Austin went for his shower. Molly decided to do pasta and chicken. While cooking the chicken her phone began to ring and she looked and found it was her moms number. She said "Hello , what do you want?"
"When are you coming home?"
"I am home, I live here now with Austin."
"You moved in with some boy."
"Mom I live in America now and Austin is not some boy he is my husband, yes we got married and I have been here ever since."
Molly was now shouting and Austin was at her side and Molly said "Why ring now mom I have been here for almost two months and you haven't bothered."
"You didn't say where you were?"
"Well you never bothered before so all you need to know is I live in America with Austin. I am not going to argue on the phone. I am happy we have our own apartment and are happy."
Molly finished the call from her mom, she turned to Austin he put his arms round her and she just cried. After a few minutes Molly checked the food and Austin said "Hey why did she call now she hasn't bothered before?"
"Austin I haven't a clue and frankly I don't care anymore. I love you more everyday because you believe in me."
They ate food and then Austin said "Go and have your shower and I will do the dishes, then we can snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie."

Molly had her shower, Austin did the dishes and then it was time for them to snuggle up together.  While watching a movie Austin's phone went off. It was Nate. "Hey dude where are you."
"On my was to the airport I am coming to to see you and Molly if that's ok."
"Of course it's okay, you will be the first one to come to our home. Tell you what ring Drew see if he wants to come too. I will get in touch with Levi, we haven't got together since Hawaii. Ring me when you get to the airport here."
When he finished on the phone Austin turned to Molly and said "You don't mind them coming do you?"
"No it will be fun and interesting to see who sleeps where."
"Good job we painted everywhere, all that needs doing now is making the beds up and putting the accessories in place."
"Austin please don't worry it will be sorted by the time they get here because you will have to get them from the airport and I say them because I know they will all come."
"Baby that is why I love you so much, I know I was wrong when I took my mood out on you but I promise I won't do it again."
Molly just smiled at Austin and went into one of the bedrooms and began to put things out so the boys would be impressed. In fact Molly did both rooms and didn't realise how late it was when she had finished because when she went into their bedroom Austin was fast asleep. She got undressed and got into bed beside him, she kissed his cheek and lay down and went to sleep.
The next thing Molly knew was Austin waking her up and saying that he had phone calls from Nate and Levi and that them two and Drew were just going through security at the airport. Molly just sat up and said "Babes you go and get them and I will have food ready for when you all get back. How long will it take you to get there and back?"
"Hour probably. Why"
"Means I can have a shower and get dressed before I do food."
With that Austin left the apartment and Molly went and had a shower again. Molly put legging and a t shirt on and went into the kitchen. She decided she would cook them a full English breakfast. Molly even set the table so they could sit down and eat as soon as they came in. An hour later Mollys phone rang everyone was downstairs so they would be there in a minute. This gave Molly enough time time to put the food on plates and put the plates on the table.