Austin asks

Austin Corini had just played a fantastic show with his band The Tide, when it was time for the band to go outside and meet some fans. As they walked outside Levi was there first then followed by Drew and Nate, Austin walked quietly at the back because he thinks nobody is there for him.
     The boys went outside the gate and was greeted by a few fans who had patiently waited for them. It was then that Austin spotted her, long dark hair, black jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie.
     He whispered to their manager that he wanted to meet the girl, so the manager went upto the girl and said "Excuse me but what is your name?"
"My name is Molly, why?"
"Austin wants to meet you."
Molly followed him over to Austin and said " Molly meet Austin. Austin meet Molly"
Things looked a bit awkward at first til Austin said " I noticed you as soon as we came out the door. I know this may seen a bit strange but are you doing anything on Saturday ?"
"Not as far as I know, why."
"Would u like to come out with us all, maybe do some shopping and then maybe something to eat?"
"Why would you want me to come with you when you could pick any of these prettier girls"
"Because you are pretty, you just need to believe in yourself. Now will you ?"
"Go on then, but please can we take photos here now or it will look really funny if I don't and I mean with the other guys too."
"Of course let me take them you will get better photos, if that's ok"
Austin proceeded to introduce Molly to the other three, first to Levi who was very nice to everyone who had their picture taken, including Molly. Then Austin took her to Drew who smiled and asked what her name was and what she thought of the show. Molly said " It was fantastic as you have been when I have seen you before."
Austin then took Molly over to Nate, who with his cheeky little face said to Austin "Who do we have here then Austin."
"Nate please meet Molly, she will be joining us tomorrow for some shopping and a meal."
Molly had her picture took with Nate after which he said " Have you had one taken with Austin yet"
Molly just shook her head. Nate took the camera off of Austin and said "Come on guys lets make it a special one."
Molly couldn't believe what was happening to her, having pictures taken with the guys and her favourite one Austin had asked her to go shopping next day.
Austin posed for the photo and then gave Molly details about the next day.
Then it was time for the boys to go back to their hotel so Molly jumped in a taxi.
OMG she thought this can't be happening.
When the boys were back on the tour bus to take them back to the hotel Nate had noticed how quiet Austin had gone so he said " Hey Bro, why you so quiet?"
"Nate please don't."
"This is about that girl, Molly"
"Yes, I know it's mad, only just met the girl,but as soon as she left us she is all I can think about."
"Hey I understand she was pretty, will she turn up tomorrow ."
"I hope so because it would be nice to talk to someone like her, she doesn't think she is pretty, but I do I noticed her as soon as I walked out the door. All the other girls we screaming and she just stood there."
Nate just smiled at Austin because he knew how Austin felt.
With that it was back to the hotel and straight to sleep, well for Austin it was.
For Molly she couldn't  sleep thinking of what had happened.