Alone Together At Last

Around 8am Molly woke up to find she was still lying in the arms of Austin, who was still asleep, Molly looked over at to find there was only her and Austin were in the room.  She smiled, got up carefully and went to the bathroom and locked the door. She switched the shower on got undressed and got in. While she was in the shower Molly kept thinking of her feelings for Austin, will they change when they aren't together or would they get stronger. Molly got out of the shower wrapped a big towel around and then went out to get her clean clothes. Austin was now awake, he said "Good morning babe, did you sleep ok?"
Molly sat on the other bed and said "Yes it was the best night sleep I have had in a long time. Thank you for staying with me, it means so much."
"Are you kidding me, it was nice being able to snuggle up to someone."
"I guess Charlie went in with, hang on you share with Nate so does that mean..."
"No Levi went in with Nate so Drew and Charlie could share."
As Molly walked back to the bathroom to get dressed, all Austin could do was watch her with a big smile on his face. When Molly came out of the bathroom she told Austin she had left the shower running for him and that she would go and get him a clean set of clothes, while he was in there.
Molly went to Austin's room he shared with Nate and knocked on the door. Nate came opened the door and left her in. Molly asked Nate if he could sort some clothes out for Austin. While he was sorting them Nate asked her "How was last night, just the two of you?"
"Before you say anything nothing happened, we just slept."
"I know that Molly, Austin isn't like that he respects you. Besides that you were asleep by the time Drew got back with food."
"I am sorry Nate, for me last night was special because it was just me and Austin, it's the first time we have had longer than half an hour on our own. If I tell you something now will you promise me you won't tell him."
Nate just nodded so Molly said " If Austin asked me to spend the night with him tonight I would."
"But u spent the night together last night."
"Nate you doughnut, think about what I said"
All of a sudden he just smiled because he had realised what Molly was saying. "Nate please don't say anything to Austin."
Nate promised he wouldn't say anything and handed her some clean clothes for Austin  and Molly returned to her room, where she found Austin sitting on the bed with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "What took you so long."
"Nate"
"Enough said. Now come and give me a hug."
Molly put the clothes down and sat right next to Austin, who smelt absolutely gorgeous as he always did, but this time it felt different being with him, has their relationship changed already. Austin put his arm round her waist, Molly turned slightly put her arms around him and gave him the biggest hug. It was then that Austin shocked the hell out of  Molly because he said "I love you."
Austin went into the bathroom to get dressed, all Molly could do was text Charlie,
"omg"
Austin came out the bathroom and told Molly that they were going out for the day, just the two of them. "I just have to get my wallet from next door."
They both went into Nate and Levi only to find Drew and Charlie there too. Charlie called Molly to one side and said "What was that text about?"
"Austin told me he loves me, it's the first time he has said anything like that."
Molly could see Austin talking to Nate. Nate asked " What are your plans for today then Austin, as we have a day off?"
"Just me and Molly, I have the perfect day planned. Come on Molly we have to go. See you guys tonight for a meal together if you want."
With that Molly and Austin left. In the hotel lift all Molly did was kiss his cheek to which Austin asked her why she had done that. Molly said "Because I wanted to, you didn't mind did you, because I am so happy to be here with you. I know we are going out for the day but I would be just as happy in the hotel room relaxing with food and a film. I don't need you spending money on me, being with you is more than enough."
They didn't get out of the life, they went back up to the hotel room. Austin rang room service and ordered loads of snacks for them,once they had arrived he put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and locked it. Molly text Charlie just to say the door was locked from the inside. Austin arranged the beds pillows so both him and Molly could snuggle up together. Molly got changed into more comfortable clothes, she had actually pinched one of Austin's t-shirts put that on with some leggings. When she went out to Austin he just smiled.
They had chosen to watch the Fast and Furious films, yes I know not at all romantic but to Molly it was great. Austin was already sitting on the bed, well half lying half sitting, Molly went over to him, he put his arm out and she snuggled  up to him. He squeezed her tightly and Molly just smiled because to her this was far better than going out shopping or going places. They watched the first film, then had something to eat and drink.
Before starting the next film Austin used the bathroom, so Molly lay down properly on the bed, not in the bed, though the thought had crossed her mind but no not yet. When Austin came back out he had taken his shirt off and said "I am so hot."
"I know you are hot, Austin."
He smiled because he had just realised what she had said. He lay next to Molly and pressed the play button, but after about ten minutes Molly was bored so she lay on her side and kissed Austin's neck. He just smiled, so she did it again, smiled again. She went to kiss his neck a third time but he turned his head so she kissed his face, well for Austin he pulled her towards him and began to kiss her with so much passion Molly didn't want to stop. As they went on it got more and more passionate to the point where Molly didn't care anymore she was with her man if the relationship only lasted a couple more weeks she didn't care and it seemed like Austin was the same. It was so passionate neither of them heard their phones going off, either couldn't hear them or choose to ignore them. It was during this that both Austin and Molly decided to take their relationship to the next level.
(I am not writing those details, use your imagination)
An hour later Molly was running the shower again, while she was in there Austin went up to her, still without clothes on, put his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. Molly turned around kissed him then got in the shower and to her surprise so did Austin. After the shower they got dressed and Molly said "Are we joining the others or shall we go out for a walk?"
"Let's go for a walk first, we need some fresh air.I love you Molly."
She thought well there's no going back now "I Love you too Austin I always have done."
As they left the hotel room, Drew and Nate were walking past. Drew said " I thought you two were going out this morning. "
Nate looked at Molly and smiled but Austin said " No we decided to stay in and it be just us two. I love her so much I can't find the right words to show her."
Molly had tears rolling down her face, she just threw her arms round him and whispered "You don't have to say anything because you have shown me earlier."
He just hugged Molly and they both left to go for a walk.