Chapter 1: Accidents Happen, even in Olympus

A Glorious Event was going to take place in Olympus Today, the Seven Demigods of the prophecy and Nico are going to travel back in time to make sure there are less  deaths in the past and save lives,{ Also to make sure Hades has less souls in the underworld}

The Seven and Nico were present , and around them was Hermes and Apollo. They were present as Hermes was the God of Travels and Apollo , the God of Prophecy , they decided to use their powers to create a portal in Time and Space. 

"Ready ? " Apollo asked

"I am so excited" Leo said

" Is this a Good Idea? " Annabeth asked

"Of course it is and your Mother said it is how we perform the spell" Hermes said

"Is this death proof?"Nico asked

"Of course it is, I am the God of healing so no problems"Apollo said casually

The gods used their powers to create a light beam which hit the Seven and Nico. Screams of Pain were heard , the two Gods easily got distracted and they performed the spell wrong.

In the place of the demigods were 8 beings, closely looked they were babies, not ordinary babies but demigod babies, which means only one thing, THE DEMIGODS INSTEAD OF GOING BACK IN TIME THEY BECAME BABIES.

Hermes was the first one to snap out from shock," At least they are not Dead?"

Apollo panicked," Dad is going to kill us"

Hermes consoles his half brother," We could say we heard the demigods screaming in pain ,so we got distracted, I get in trouble all the time ,try to be optimistic in this situation , you are always optimistic what happened to you?"

Apollo muttered," Says the god who never became mortal"

Hermes snickered and said," We should find a solution for this"

Apollo sighed," Let's do it but first we gather them, before the babies go missing"

Hermes and Apollo transported the demigods into the throne room, wondering their fellow Olympians reactions.