CHAPTER 23 - Christmas Eve.

Start from the beginning

"W—wow," I said breathing heavily.

"Really? You like it?" She twirled in a circle.

"I love it! Forget like it." I walked towards her grabbing her and nibbling on her ear and whispering "If it were up to me you wouldn't be in that dress right now"

She gave me a slight slap on my chest "Be nice tonight. Stay on the leash." She kissed my lips.

"I'll try but no promises." I rubbed her belly "I love you."

"I love you too Mr. Harris."

We walked downstairs to find some guests standing by the Christmas tree and some inside the living room sitting down mingling. We walked towards the kitchen where my brothers were except Michael. Maybe he went to go get his girlfriend. My mother was in a white sparkly dress while my father wore some cargo shorts and a blue striped button-down with his blue shoes.

Brady was wearing an all-black suit with a red button-down, Jenny was wearing a pencil skirt with a sparkly red dressy shirt and Aaron was wearing a black suit with a pink button-down.

"Oh god, you both look amazing. When Michael comes back from wherever he is" She said looking at her watch "We will take a family photo, now let's go say hello to the guest that is here and arriving" My mother smiled at me and Emma.

As we walked towards the living room we said hello to the guest, I went around introducing Emma to them and we all pretty much enjoyed ourselves until more guests arrived and it was completely packed.

Michael showed up with his girlfriend, she was blonde with nice pearly teeth and she wore a cute baby blue sundress with white heels. She carried a bottle of wine with her and we all sat down, My mother tapped her wine glass with a fork lightly and spoke. "Hello, everyone thank you for coming to our Christmas party once again this year, I see the same face every year and I see new ones as well. But It's been an amazing year for me and my family and my wishes to all of you and your families. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family and friends all wrapped up in each other's presence. And that's what I wish for you all! Now let's raise a glass - to us, to our families and friends, and a happy Christmas to all of you. May the party begin."

The music started to play and everyone was dancing. The song L-O-V-E By Nat King came on and I grabbed Emma to dance with her, I loved this song. At some point, I was by her ear singing it to her and she giggled and kissed my cheek caressing the back of my neck. I fell in love with the most amazing girl in this entire world and no one was telling me otherwise.

I started to sing it out loud being a goofball, having my mom smile and look at us from across the room.
"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you"

Emma was crying, happy tears. I still continued to sing

"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you"

Everyone clapped, I didn't realize everyone stopped to stare at us. I grabbed Emma and kissed her in front of everyone. "Merry Christmas Babygirl"

"Merry Christmas Baby" She kissed me.

The party continued for at least an hour and then my brother Michael tapped his cup to make an announcement and Brady stopped the music.

"Hey everyone I want to thank you all so much for joining us again for our amazing Christmas party and I am happy to be a part of amazing people. Today I have an announcement to make because it's been so long and you know I've kept it quiet for a little while. Mom, I love you and thank you for teaching me how to love and adore a woman and Dad thank you for teaching me how to also not be too soft when it comes to women and still protect myself at all times. You've both done an amazing job raising four boys and I am sincerely grateful. I have bought a new guest here today that I want you all to meet her name is Kiaralynn and She's my girlfriend" He then waved for Kiaralynn to walk up to him. I turned to look at Mom and she was crying wiping her face.

"Mom and Dad this is Kiaralynn we've been dating for 2 years and I wanted to make sure this was real before I bought home a girl."

Oh boy, he was going to do it.

"So." He was staring at Kiaralynn while she was staring at the crowd. "Kiaralynn thank you for being so supportive of me and Thank you for always pushing me to do better." He got onto one knee.

We heard a few gasps. She turned to face him "Oh—my—god!"

"Kiaralynn for the past two years you have been there for me and you have pushed me through it all. Finishing Law school and I have pushed you to finish Law school as well even under so much stress on both of us, we did it and I'm proud of us both. It made me realize we can get through any storm as long as we have each other. I want to continue my journey with you, Will you be my Mrs. Harris?"

"Michael" She put her hand over her mouth still intaking the moment she was experiencing.

Emma turned to face me "This is so sweet." I smiled at her.

"Say yes!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry, Yes! Of course, I will marry you, Michael!"

Everyone was screaming and clapping, while he put her engagement ring on her finger. The party kept on going until midnight, this Christmas was special to me and my family.

"Two weddings how exciting." Jenny grabbed Emma.

"I know and now you are busy planning both of ours."

"It's okay, I love planning weddings! It's my job."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Forget NEXT UPDATE Thursday!

Vote, Comment.