CHAPTER 23 - Christmas Eve.

Start from the beginning

"Wow, dude you left the single team. Now, mom is going to harass me about a girlfriend" Aaron groaned.

"First off congrats man you finally have a girlfriend so that's one step closer to something you shouldn't be scared to tell mom about any girlfriend that you have she will always be supportive of all of us. When Brady got engaged and married to Jenny mom was super excited and supportive. Even when he had his two kids. girlfriend or Boyfriend, you should open up."

"Boyfriend?." Brady questioned looking at Michael and Aaron.

Dad started laughing "Come on your not that naive, you have a high IQ."

"Aaron." Brady looked at him as I glanced through the rearview.

"Yea I'm gay." Aaron huffed staring out the window.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Brady turned to look at all of us. "Am I the only one that didn't know?"

"Just relax Brady. Don't patronize the boy. He didn't want to come out of the closet we all knew, I've known you were gay since 13 Aaron. I've loved you then son and I will love you forever." Dad turned back to face Aaron.

"Does mom know?" Brady asked.

"No," Aaron answered.

"It doesn't matter. He will tell her when he is ready for all of that Brady."

We got to the market where we bought Ham and Pork meat. Some juice, soda, wine, beers, and liquor, and some chips and dips so the guest can eat.

On our way home Aaron told us about his first gay experience and how Dad found out because he overheard Aaron on the phone. But we didn't care he was our brother we accept him the way he is and we all agreed that Aaron should tell mom Christmas day and Michael should bring his girlfriend over tonight so Mom can meet her.

As we walked inside the house I saw Emma helping Jenny with the cupcakes smiling while decorating them. I walked towards the table and sat down watching her and my mother laughing. Wow Emma was a true beauty and I couldn't help but be happy that I had her in my life, I truly love her. She was amazing.

She walked towards me "Babe." I turned and looked. "Your mom says this cupcake is delicious try it and tell me if I should win a trophy for best cupcakes"

She giggled. I took a bite of her red cupcakes. "Wow," I said trying to hold it in my mouth. "It's really good baby."

She smiled and walked back to my mother.

"Mason! what are you doing?" My mother asked.

"Sitting."

"Not what I asked you to do. To help the boys decorate, now."

"Yes, mom" I got up and walked towards the main hall.

//////////////
7:30 pm
I was facing the mirror wearing a burgundy shirt with a white and black striped tie and some slacks with some nice polished shoes. I sprayed cologne on myself as I heard the bathroom door open. Emma was wearing a Burgundy dress that fit nice and tight around her round belly with some nice black open-toed heels, her hair dropped into beautiful curls with red lipstick and a little bit of blush on her cheeks, she nearly took my breath away.