Chapter Four

Steve at the top or on the side.

Dwayne walked in the apartment with a teasing smile on his face as she went to her room to change. He glanced around her small apartment. She refused to let DeShawn buy her anything because she wanted to make her own money, but Dwayne knew DeShawn put at least $10,000 in his twin's account every two weeks that she never touched. DeShawn called it emergency money. When she came back she had on some basketball shorts that he knew were Shawn's.

"Um, I'm sure there are some sweats in the back if you want some?" she asked him seeing that he had already taken off his jacket and undone his tie.

"Nahh, ma, I'm fine. Come here," he said lowly. Naya walked over to him. "Now tell me about all that shit you were talking earlier?" he said unto her neck before he started kissing it. 

"It's too early for us to have sex," she said quietly even though she wants him so fucking much.

"Who said anything about sex, baby girl? I'm perfectly fine with eating that pussy like I told you I would," he said before sucking on her neck. Naya moaned at the thought, "but before that, were you touching yourself earlier? when we were on the phone?" she nodded as she held his head to her neck. She was pretty sure he was biting her. "Answer me, baby,"

"Yesss sir, I wasss," she hissed as he started sucking on her neck. He put his arms under her thighs before lifting her. She locked her legs around his waist. He carried her to her bedroom and pushed her against the door as he kissed her deeply. He turned to put on her the bed without breaking their kiss. He laid her down but she pulled him with her to reattach their lips. He pulled back so he could look at her beautiful face. He quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head before kissing her neck again.

"Damn, you sexy," he told her as he unclamped her bra and gasps as he saw they were pierced. "Who you do this for?" He said playing with the small bar through her nipple. She just smiled as he took one of her breath in his mouth and sucked and licked it. "You gonna have to take these shits off when I get you pregnant with my baby," he mumbled in her chest but it did not go unnoticed by a Naya. She felt bubbly at the thought of carrying Dwayne's baby, but her thoughts were interrupted as he bit her nipple then licked making it stand up. He started kissing his way down her stomach stopping to play with her belly button before pulling down her shorts. Dwayne groaned.

"You must be tryna get fucked?" he asked as he looked at her lace thong. She smirked at him before shrugging. "I got something for that ass," he said before gripping each side and ripping the material right off of her. She gasped at the sharp sting. She started squirming when he sucked on the inside of her thigh before placing a kiss on the feast before him. He started licking on her clit before sucking on it. Naya let out a long slow groan. True to his word, he ate her like she was his last meal.

*************
🌞 The Next Morning ☀️

Dwayne woke up spooning Naya's naked body (him being only in his boxers) so he reached one hand down to cup her pussy. He heard her let out a small moan but she still hasn't woke up yet. He used the pad of his thumb and rubbed her clit in small circles. With his other hand he grabbed one of her breasts and started the same pattern that he was doing on her clit. He brought his lips to her ear and bit it gently before whispering.

"You're body is so beautiful. Wake up and see how responsive you are to me," he felt her body tense, "go ahead, cum for me. Let it go," he told her softly as he picked his pace up on what he was doing. He slipped his middle finger inside of her. A little while later she came all over his hands. He took his middle finger out and held it in front of her face. She opened her mouth and sucked it clean. She turned around to face him.

"Babe, you can't wake people of like that, cause you'll have me wanting it every morning," she said as he pulled her in for a kiss. She moaned into his mouth. She thought she would be disgusted at the thought of kissing with morning breath but with him it is absolutely perfect.

"Go getta shower while I change yo sheets," Dwayne told her. She got up and wobbled to the bathroom. Once he heard the shower running he called DeShawn.

"Waddup bruhh," DeShawn answered.

"I was just calling to tell you that I may be a lil late,"

"You good my nigga but I really need you to check a few of these designs,"

"Aiight," Dwayne said, "what happened with Kiahah,"

"A bunch of shit. I'll tell yo ass bout it when you get here. I finna go to jail last night,"

"Nigga, it wasn't that bad was it? I'll see you in a hour and a half,"

"Aiight," DeShawn said before hanging up. Dwayne quickly changed the sheets and pulled his pants and shirt back on.

"DWAYNE!!" Naya shrieked in the bathroom. When Naya came out of the bathroom with just her towel on Dwayne had to restrain himself before he grabbed her and just threw her on the bed and had his wicked way with her. He let out a long groan at the thought of all the naughty things he could do to her and the pleasure he could bring her body.

"Do you see what you did to my neck?" she asked breaking him out of the trance he was in. He glanced up at her neck and smirked. "Babe, I don't mind all of the other ones but how am I supposed to go to work with this shit on my neck?" Dwayne really admired his art work all around her neck. He won't tell her that he was trying to make a 'D' on her neck. It sorta came out nice but you really can't tell with all the other ones.

"Put some of your makeup on it. Think of it like this, you can use this as opportunity to see what can cover up hickeys effectively. Teenagers will eat that shit up. Plus it'll be good for you because you're mine and I will mark you as so," he said as he pulled her to him to kiss her lips and smack her naked ass. She yelped while he smiled.

"But I have to get to work so I have to go home and getta shower so give me a kiss and I'll bring you something for lunch," he told her with a smirk.

"Or you can just have me for lunch," she said nonchalantly with a small shrug. Dwayne's grip on her butt tightened as he added yet another hickey to her neck before turning and leaving her room.

"Don't cover that shit up. I want er body to know that that ass belongs to me," he yelled as he left her apartment.

Hello. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will try to have another up soon. 👸🏽🙃😁🤓💙