Chapter Three

Magazine cover at the top or on the side

Dwayne continued to drive after he got off the phone with DeShawn. He hopes everything is okay with Kiahah but DeShawn said he had it. After about an hour he just let it go, since he didn't call back. Instead of going to the restaurant, he just went back home and gotta shower. Once he got out of the shower, his phone began to ring. It was Naya. A big ass cheeky grin spread across his face as he walked over to his bed and answered the phone.

"Hello," he said.

"Hey, I told you I would call you after work. We need to talk about a lot of stuff," she said as she began to breathe heavily. "Are you coming to pick me up or what?"

"Yes ma'am. Weren't you the one who told me 7?" he asked with a smirk.

"Good, um, well I'll get ready and um, yeah,"

"Okay, ma, I'll see you at 7," she hung up the phone.

🕢6:37 that evening 🕑

Dwayne stood outside of Naya's apartment and took a deep breath. This is the single hardest thing he's ever had to do. He put a smile on his face and knocked on her door. When she opened it he was breathless. She looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress. Her hair was curled in contrast to her normally straight hair. He takes his time, letting his eyes take over her beautiful body.

"Are we going to eat or are you just going to mentally undress me?" she asked slightly amused. He smirked in response and held out his arm as if he were a gentleman. She scoffed at him before following him to his car. She was shocked when he opened the door for her and waited until she was in the car before shutting the door and going to the other side. She didn't realize how nervous she was until looked down at her shaking hands. He started the car and pulled off.

"You're not allergic to seafood, are you?" he asked.

"No, um, so do you like like me or is all of this just for some pussy? she asked nervously, blushing like a little school girl.

"I like like you but if you tryna throw me on some pussy, then a nigga won't say 'no'," he said teasing her a little. She laughed and Dwayne instantly decided that it was his new favorite sound in the world. Although Dwayne is DeShawn's best friend, he never spent too much time with her because of his feelings for her and their age difference. He knows what DeShawn let him know and that wasn't much. They soon pulled up to the restaurant and Dwayne opened her door and led her inside.

"Good evening, how can I help you?" The hostess greeted them.

"Yes, a table for two please," Dwayne answered smoothly. The hostess smiled and led them to a reserved area. Once they ordered Dwayne started a conversation.

"How's your cosmetics company doing?" he asked her with a small smile.

"It's good. I just got another branch established over here and in a few weeks I'm gonna be going back to Atlanta, so I can close a deal with another company,"

"So are you coming to DeShawn's wedding?"

"Of course, I couldn't miss my little brother's wedding even if it is to that bitch,"

"So," he paused, "did DeShawn tell you that he's trying to get to ATL with the designs?"

"Yeah, I actually found him some places he could rent or buy,"

"Good, um, did I tell you how nervous you have me right now," she laughed whole heartedly at him.

"I, Naya Martin, have you nervous," he smiled back as their food came. They began to eat when a guy came up to their table and started talking to Naya.

"Good evening, Miss Martin, is this your brother?" the guy asked as he greeted her. Naya shook her head as Dwayne answered.

"Nahh nigga, I'm her nigga. Now back up off her fore I fuck you up," he said.

"Dwayne, don't be rude, this is my assistant, Steven Jordan. Steve, this is my, um,-," she was interrupted.

"Boyfriend," Dwayne answers for her.

"Boyfriend," she chuckled, "Dwayne," Steve held his hand out for Dwayne to shake it but he just looked at it and returned to his meal.

"It was good seeing you Ms. Martin. Nice to meet you Dwayne," he said before going to his seat.

"Have a good evening, Steve," Naya responded while Dwayne just mugged him as he walked away.

"You fucked him or something?" Dwayne asked looking at her. She started choking on her food.

"What? Was I not a virgin two weeks ago?" she said laughing at him.

"Oh, yeah, so I want him gone tho,"

"Why? He's very competent in his job and he's very efficient," she said mugging him back.

"Ion like the way lil nigga was looking atchu,"

"He wasn't looking at me no type of way,"

"Shiiidddd, nigga was looking atcho ass like you was gonna be his last fucking meal. One warning, fire the nigga,"

"I can't just fire him just because my boyfriend doesn't like him," she told him with a smirk.

"Why not tho?" he said back with the same smirk. His eyes roamed her chest (since that is the only thing he can see while she's sitting), "damn, you sexy as fuck. You got some lingerie?"

"Why you worried?" she play snapped.

"Cause a nigga like to look before he rip the shit off yo fine ass," she laughed. "So? Would you like some dessert?"

"Um, sure, how bought the triple chocolate fudge brownie cake," she suggested.

"Whatever you want, ma," when their waitress came back he ordered the dessert and it came out a few minutes later. When they finished, Naya had some chocolate on her lip; Dwayne told her but she told him to get it off. He pulled her to him and took her bottom lip in his mouth and sucked on it. Then he kissed her deeply. She licked his bottom lip for entrance and of course he granted it. He pulled back so he could get the bill from their waitress then smirked at Steven behind them. He looked like he ass ready to beat Dwayne's ass. After paying the bill, Dwayne drove Naya home. He turned to leave after walking her to her apartment.

"You, um, wanna come in?" she asked shyly. Dwayne smirked and nodded as she unlocked the door.

Hello, hello. I know I've been slacking a bit but I plan to get back on track. I hope you're liking the story so far. Um, vote, comment, share!! I love love LLOOVVE seeing votes and reading comments. Y'all be having me like😂💀 but foreal thanks for all of the support on all of my stories and I LOVE YOU GUYS??👸🏽🤓😁🙃