Chapter One

Dwayne at the top or on the side

🌀Brief History🌀

Dwayne is DeShawn's best friend. DeShawn has three older sisters: Candace, Stacy, and DeNaya, his twin. Dwayne and Candace are the same age which makes Dwayne three years older than DeShawn and Naya. Right now, Naya is 27 years old and Dwayne is 30. Stacy is 28. Dwayne and DeShawn became friends because they were neighbors and Naya had always had a crush on him but felt like he was too good for her. Now on to the story.

Chapter One

Dwayne was on his way to the hospital because Kiahah called him and told him that DeShawn woke up. As much as he loves his friend, he can't help but to think about how dumb he is. Kiahah is perfect for him. He gets out of the car and heads to his room.  He looks around but he doesn't see Kiahah. He sees Naya. Damn she's fine.

"Hey man. How you feeling? Where's--," he stops when he sees Tallah. Ugghh why that bitch here?? He asks himself.        "Tallah,"

"Dwayne," Tallah responds.

"What happened to me?" DeShawn asked no body particular.

"The doctors would only talk to Kiahah," Dwayne told him.

"Why?"

"You said her name before you went unconscious. You gave them her work number and everything,"

"I did?"

"Yeah. We only got the basics. They went into detail with her and only her. You know with her being your lawyer or whatever. Oh yeah she wanted me to tell you that she thinks she got the idiot that hit you,"

"You talked to KI Ki?"

"Yupp on the way here. She called me telling me that you had woke up," Dwayne said as the nurse walks in.

"Nurse when can I be released?" DeShawn asked the nurse

"In a couple of hours. We have to make sure that you're really okay. Where did Kiahah go? She has to sign the release papers and we'll get everything sorted for you," the nurse tells him.

"You mean she's really my babysitter?"

"If that what you call her. She's the person you told the ambulance crew to call and you put her in charge of every decision made my the hospital and all your assets if you were to 'not make it'," the nurse informed him.

"Thanks. Call Kiahah ma," he tells his mother.

"I texted her already. She said she's on her way and she said make sure your bitch has her leash on or she would not be held responsible for the consequences that happen her," Denali told him. His sisters were looking at her with shocked expressions on each one of their faces. Dwayne busted out laughing. Their mother never cursed for any reason.

"Okay. Ta Ta be good. She's a great lawyer and I'm pretty sure she recorded that voicemail you sent her. I'd hate to have to bail you out of jail," DeShawn told Tallah.

"You let her call me a bitch," Tallah says as a fact.

"I'll correct her when she gets here," DeShawn says.

❇️Twenty Minutes Later✳️

"Where are the papers? Hey Denali," Kiahah says coming in giving his mother a hug. "Candy, did you find that restaurant you were looking for? Naya, I found that massage place downtown. I got is an appointment for this weekend. Ce Ce I set up that interview we were talking about the other day. Wayne where's your girlfriend?" Kiahah says in a monotone voice.