Geesus: I'm really really really really

Geesus: Sorry... :'(

Frnkie: I said it's fine.

Frnkie: I don't care anymore...

Geesus: Well it obviously upset you...

Frnkie: It did.

Frnkie: Keyword is DID

Frnkie: Like I fucking said

Frnkie: I'm fucking over it.

Geesus: You don't seem like you are...

Frnkie: I'M FUCKING OVER IT GERARD!

Geesus: Fine, whatever.

Frnkie has read this message

***

Frank felt like shit for going off on Gerard like that, but he was really fucking pissed off at him. He wanted to see Gerard sooner than Friday to talk about this... But he knew if he asked Gerard it would seem like he forgave him, which he didn't.

Frank drove to Gerard's house, with the radio turned off. He noticed that Donna's car was gone and so was Mikey's, but Gerard's was still there. He got out of his car and ran up to the door, knocking three times.

Gerard didn't like opening the door... Usually it was the fucking Christians and Catholics going around praying away the gay and telling them they're going to Hell if they don't take a pamphlet for a church or something, so he looked through the keyhole to see who it was. It was Frank. He opened the door with a blank expression.

"What the fuck are you doing here." Gerard said, sternly.

"I wanted to talk to you." Frank said, shoving Gerard out of the way gently and walking inside.

"You could've texted me, Frank." Gerard was not amused.

"It's different." Frank stated.

They both stood in the middle of the living room and Frank wanted to explain;

"Gerard... I need to tell you something." Frank pleaded.

Gerard raised his arm, and was going to brush Frank's hair out of his face when he noticed:

Frank flinched

What did that mean

Was Frank afraid of him?

Did Frank, in all honesty, think that Gerard would hurt him!?

"Gerard." Frank backed away, turning around. He turned around because he didn't want Gerard to know he was crying.

"Frankie," Gerard rushed to Frank and hugged him, "I would never hurt you..."

Gerard lead Frank to the couch were they both would sit. Frank began to explain why he was mad at Gerard for drinking and why he flinched. Gerard was shocked. Turns out, Frank had (PAUSE! A/N COMING UP NEXT) been in an abusive relationship prior to Gerard. Bert McCraken. He would always get drunk and beat Frank, hence why he didn't want Gerard to drink. The conversation ended with Gerard apologizing over and over again, and hugging Frank tightly.

THIS WAS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO IN THE A/N