Chapter 9~ confusion

Finally my dad spoke "ALICE THE 2PS ARE WORSE THEN GHOSTS!" I heard a chuckle coming form somewhere in the room, although I seemed to be the only one who heard it.

"LOOK! BEHIND YOU OLIVER!" I shouted having noticed Matt behind him. However when he turned around Matt was gone. I shook my head again. Wh-what the hell was going on?

"Alice? is everyhting ok?" My father asked in a worried tone.

"Do you need some water?" Oliver asked

"Or anything at all?" Uncle England asked.

I wobbled around for a moment thinking I was fine then I turned to the window and saw Lutz. I freaked out agin and he was gone when everyone looked.

I grabbed the sides of my head and shook it violently. 

"are you ok? Alice? whats wrong?" I heard my fathers voice again.

I shook my head 'no' "I think I just need to go lay down for a minute." and as I said that I began to walk to my room. I laid down on the bed and slept for only a moment.

I heard the creaking of my window and my head shot up, only to be pushed down again. A knife was place to my forhead and right as I tried to scream my mouth was covered.

"Make a sound and I'll slice your throat right here and now." Feli whispered, moving the knife down to my kneck. I whimpered, nodding as best as I could. " You made a mistake sweets, it wasn't smart of you to cross me"

"or spit in his face..." Lutz added rolling his eyes. I nodded again regretting that, as well as wishing my father would come up and check on me. Is that what this was all about? That I spit in his face? Or was it that i escaped form him, with everyone? Or is this a completly unrelated reason?

"I'm going to move my hand away now, scream and its the last thing you'll do. Got it?" Feli said putting the knife in his pocket. I nodded and he moved his hand away and took a step back. I wanted to scream, I wanted to run but I couldn't. There's no way in hell I'm making it out of here my way.

"The thing we are most concerned about is that Oliver left us for you. Well we don't like that and I know your father wont. So I have decided that we wont kill you. Unless Oliver says no." He tilted his head with a creepy grin. "bring her with us. Oliver is going to come home whether he likes it or not." He said to the others, who nodded.

Matt and Al grabbed my arms, again making me want to scream. How were we going to get out though. We are upstairs...

Feli opened the window and jumped down. Lutz was next to jump. Then Matt and Al told me to. I looked at them with a worried look but did as they had said. Lutz and Feli caught me and set me on my feet holding my arms tightly. Once Matt and Al where both down they took my arms again and we all began to walk.

I had a strong fear boiling inside me. I wasn't sure what they were planning on doing to me but it definitely wasn't going to be fun. I mean all I did was spit in his face right?! It's not this big of a deal! I took a deep breath

'Also, I don't want to leave them, either of them' I thought to my self, this was the line I regret saying because it started the rest. I wouldn't be here right now if I would've just kept my mouth shut. But still I probably would be in a cell in a dark basement in the 2ps home. Although....that might be were I am heading right now....I turned my head to look at the men holding me. I knew that whatever they planned n doing was going to hurt...a lot.

"Alright,now that we are far enough away from the 1p's, Lutz get out your phone and call Oliver. Tell him what we told her." Feli commanded looking at Lutz. We didnt stop moving, no that would make things easy.

Lutz got out his phone and dialed a number. "Oliver?.......Yes......No.....I have something to-.....Oliver dont interupt me!....We have he-.....Oliver! We have your fucking girlfriend!!"

For a momenet there was silence. Then I heard oliver shouting through the phone.

"FIRST OF ALL SWEAR JAR!!!!!!!!!!!! SECOND OF ALL WHY DO YOU HAVE ALICE!?!?!?! LET HER GO NOW!"

Al and Matt chuckled lightly as Lutz sighed in annoyance. "Oliver, come home and we will let her go" I saw him cross his fingers behind his back.

I heard a loud sigh through th phone

"good choice Ollie....yup see you soon" Lutz smirked.

I gasped but Al covered my mouth. I rolled my eyess and bit his hand.

Al gasped and pulled his hand away "why you little bitch!" He shouted slapping me. I glared at his and stuck my toungue out.

"IM STILL ON THE PHONE ALFIE! SWEAR JAR!" Oliver shouted.

I chuckled as lutz hung up the phone "I prommised I wouldnt scream I didnt say I wouldnt fight back." I mumbled looking down.

"Thats it! Al get the bat! knock her out im done cooperating!"  Feli shouted obviously getting annoyed by my even being here.

I went wide eyed for a moment and bit my lip chuckling nervously. "heh heh ... i was just kidding really ill be qui-" Suddenly i felt a sting ing pain in the back of my head and my eyes fluttered. I fell forward after the two let go of me, screaming at the top of my lungs in pain. I landed on my face, reached for the back of my now bleedding head, and soon all I saw was darkness.

"good now bring her with us." was all I heard before my body went fully limp. My eyes closed and I was knocked out. At least i wasnt dead, no they werent planning on killing me...

YET