Chapter 4~ AU

"Ja looks to be zhat vay doesn't it? Lutz crossed his arms angrily. "not much else of a choice but to go look for him."

"Then lets go!" Al shouted running away from the house.

"I'll wait here until you get back" François growled crossing his arms and leaning back against the house.

"Nein! Jou are staying vith us Francois, Angela vill have to stay" Lutz blurted out causing us all to jump. He is a really loud person.

"why me?! I don't want to!"Angela complained. I chuckled slightly watching her face drop.

"Jou are zhe only other vone he is not avare is a 2p. Und Alice has to come vith us"

"Baka..." I heard Kuro mumble. I chuckled, only a small number of the people there actually would have known what that meant anyways. So it makes sense that no reaction came from her.

"Humph fine...I guess if I have no other choice...." Angela sighed and rolled her eyes, leaning up the same way Francois had been.

Angela stayed behind as the rest of us began to walk. I crossed my arms and watched the others closely, making sure they didn't try anything...'anything...damn these guys are boring' I thought to myself. I shrugged, then began to think back...back to when I was that little weakling like my father...back when the real Alice had this body in her possession. Not that she's not in here still...I just took over her body. 'yup its fun being from an AU' I said chuckling then hearing a little voice pop out from the back of  my head.

'Hey! I'm still here you know! when daddy and uncle England find out what you are doing they'll push you back with uncle England's magic just like they did with Dorothy when this happened to her.' The voice shouted attempting to get my attention. It worked...

"shut the fuck up!"  I yelled a bit to late to stop myself, I had said it out loud. 'well there goes that secret' I thought as the others looked back at me with confused expressions on their faces.

"Poppet? swear jar" Oliver rolled his eyes, and whipped out the jar.

I sighed and put a coin in it then opened my mouth to explain. Al decided not to let me speak. He covered my mouth and winked "your AU aren't you? from that one they call the Dark dimension?" Al asked smirking widely.

I sighed and moved his hand away. I hate explaining this but I guess if I must. I took a deep breathe. "No not exactly...yes I'm AU but that dimension is inside the mind. Yes I've heard it called the dark dimension but technically what it really is, is that the dark ones are little evil souls trapped in the back of a 1ps head. You see when we grow stronger we can slowly begin to over power them. All the 1ps have one just some have been able to hold us back. Our plan is to get all the 1ps to become darkened. We used to have bodies of our own. In fact that's the main reason we do this. Alice usually has her hair long and flowing. Its usually much darker and her eyes are usually green." I paused for a moment then seeing Al cross his arms I continued. "I  can here her voice in the back of my head, and now that I have almost fully taken over her body she has only one chance. England, the 1p has to use this thing he calls black magic. It pushes both souls into the brain and weakens them until they are equal, but still extremely weak. Then the two souls fight until one of the souls is either pushed back r completely left the body. Once we capture them I will use England's spell to push the real Alice out of MY body." I smirk adding emphasis on the my.

'it wont work! dad and uncle England wont let it happen!' The voice called again.

I sighed "any pain I experience so does she,  so I'm going to need a favor Al...Punch me in the stomach so she shuts-" I didn't even need to finish my sentence. He did it...he punched me. I heard a yelp from the voice as I stayed strong and only clutched my stomach. I nodded in thanks.

'L-let m-me out!' I felt little tiny fists pounding on my brain. I clutched my head and screamed. They all looked at me concerned

"dammit! that wont fucking work! quit it! that hurts! ouch! stop!" I couldn't stop my self from saying it out loud "dammit I'm going to do it!" I pulled out a gun and put it to my head.

Al, Oliver, and Lutz rushed to my side but I pushed them back with my other hand. As soon as the gun touched my head the pounding stopped and I heard the little voice again 'N-No! I-I'm S-Sorry!" I heard whimpering and sniffling, she was crying. How pathetic. I put the gun down and smirked.

Al looked at me and tilted his head. I could tell they were all confused by this so I chuckled and explained that to "if I shoot the body in the head, were the soul is resting she will go into a permanent Coma, meaning she will still be alive, just permanently asleep. I want her dead so I only use that as a last resort."  I said with a wide grin.

"makes perfect sense." Al replied with the same grin. He nodded and continued walking.

We all continued walking, silently following Al, who I think was the leader. No outbursts from Alice, no words from the others, nothing. Just complete silence, something I could tell they all enjoyed. I laughed inside, glad that they were all calm. Now I really was one of them, not exactly buti was on their side. They had the same goal my real family did. Nothing more...nothing less.