Chapter 3~ A trap (obviously)

Honestly did they think I was stupid.  I mean come on, I did not expect Oliver to play along. He looked confused but when each of the 2ps pulled out their weapons then so did he. I also didn't expect the whip to fall into peices when I pulled it out. Okay so I guess they got me didn't they?

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be".He rolled his eyes. "Come on now, put your hands up in the air and look at me." Al said a large smirk on his face as he pointed the gun towards my head. As if it could kill me, but it would still hurt I guess so I did as I was told. I put my hands over my head and turned towards him. He motioned to Feli and Lutz and the walked towards me. Each of them took one of my arms and held onto it tightly bringing them back down to my side.

"I knew you would try this, I'm not stupid you know that right?" I said, knowing it would'nt make a difference.

"Oh I know, but we cant take any chances" He poked the gun at my shoulder. "Once we get your father you can go" Al said tossing the gun to Feli, who caught it and pressed it to the side of my head with the hand he wasnt holding onto me with.

"What if that's not what I want?" I rolled my eyes showing no fear of the gun that Feli was holding to my head. "What if I want to stay here? What if I enjoyed this?"

Al tilted his head slightly. "Enjoy? You mean being kidnapped? You enjoy being kidnapped?" 

I gave off a small smirk. "Maybe I do....Yet again maybe not" I replied, trying my best to confuse him.

"If you are trying to confuse me it's not going to work, I'm not stupid like your father." Al retorted rolling his eyes. " If your telling the truth then prove it, if you are enjoying this show me" 

"Prove it? How in the...oh wait...how am I supposed to prove that? What exactly can I do to prove that?" I tilted my head knocking the gun away as I spoke.

"Thank you for avoiding the cuss word poppet" Oliver added with a bright smile on his face as if he knew i was starting to catch on to his rules, which i was.

Al sighed "There isn't much of a way to prove that is there? Alright I guess youv'e got me there." As he said that he gave a small motion to Lutz and Feli.

"What so she tricks you and we all of a sudden let her on our side? Are you really that stupid Al?" Feli asked in a sarcastic tone that was to obvious to confuse.

Lutz however looked down at me witha large grin on his face. "I'm sure zhere vould be nozhing vrong vith letting her join our team. Right?"

"Feli, I'm in control its my 1p we're after not yours. That means you have to do what I say." Al crossed his arms and glared down at the Italian holding onto me. I could see that Feli was hesitant about letting go, however he did as he was told and released my arm.

"Alright, now I think you should listen to my plan. Since he's my father i know a lot more about him than any of you possibly could." I said bending down and picking up a small stick. I began to draw small figures in the ground, the faces of the allies to be exact. I then drew a small ghost next to my father.

"A ghost? Seriously this is you plan? How idiotic can you get?" Francios rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. There you go right there i already know way more than he does...

"You idiot, Alfred is scared to death of ghosts" I said mocking him by rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "So if we get the others, actually to be specific, Canada, to act like a ghost he will run out in fear." I smirk knowing i have the advantage here. "Canada loves me so i can get him to do it. As for you, all you have to do is wait outside for him to come out screaming like a banshee"

Lutz smirked as well "so ve can easilly catch him vhen he comes out?"

"Alright seems like a good plan to me" Al agreed and we began to walk again.

I was happy to have gained their trust. This at least means that I wont have to go back to my idiotic father. I can finally be part of the 2p Allies instead of the 1ps. My life will gradually become much more interesting and much less filled with the meat from the animals my father has killed. Thank god Al is vegan to or else i may have shot somebody...that may not have been a terrible thing though. Especially not now that I am one of the 2ps. As we walked i gave off a sigh of relief.

Oliver moved up closer to me and spoke "Hey Alice? I have a question to ask you. Do you think that America will really mistake his own brother for a ghost? I mean is he that gulible?"

I chuckled and let out a simple reply "He invented gulible. He's gotta be good at something right?"

Oliver smiled "I suppose so" 

The rest of the walk was silent. We had to make a small detour to get to Canada's house before going to my father's, but other than that it was short, simple, and easy. Untill we found out Canada wasnt home...he was 'away on buisness' as the sign on his door said.

"Great now vhat?" Lutz said annoyed. Everyone looked at me.

I shrugged and made a small suggestion. "i guess we go find him?"