Chapter 39

Demi's POV:

I rolled over to wrap my arm around Melanie but instead I came face to face with a sheet of paper, what the fuck.

I squinted my eyes trying to read it, I gave up and put my glasses on so I could read it properly.

Morning Beautiful

I left early I didn't want to wake you, I'm out planning our date

Oh by the way

Will you go on a date with me tonight?

You better say yes you kinda have no choice now ;)

There'll be a knock on the door at 1pm so you better hurry and and get dressed, wear something comfortable

Love you - M xoxo

What is she up to?

I looked at the time and saw it was 12:25pm

SHIT

I flew out of bed running into the shower and getting dressed, I ran downstairs just as there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and see a man standing in a tuxedo.

"Afternoon m'am I'm going to be your chauffeur" he smiled at me.

"Oh wow, I look like a slob" I said looking down at myself.

I had my glasses on, my hair in a bun and I was wearing sweats.

"Don't worry, I'd dress like that to if I was going where you are" he smiled.

"Wait what? Where am I going?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you, are you ready to go?"

"Okay"

I left the house locking it and followed the man, he opened the door for me and I climbed into the back seat.

We drove for about an hour and he stopped the car and got out opening my door for me.

"Why are we at the airport?" I asked confused.

We was parked on Tarmac with a private jet right next to us.

"It's taking you to your destination, have a nice flight miss" he nodded and climbed back into the car.

Okay what the hell is going on??

I walked up the steps to the plane and a flight attendant greeted me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Sorry my lips are sealed" she smiled.

She pointed to a chair with a box on it.

I rolled my eyes walking over picking it up and sitting down in the chair.

I opened the note and read it.

Hey beautiful

Feeling confused? I bet you are

Don't worry you'll find out soon enough

I want you to wear the item in this box, there's people on board to help you get ready, a car will be waiting for you when you land, it will bring you to me

Love you Babe

- M xoxo

After a few hours the stylist had finally finished my hair and make up.

I pulled on the tight black little dress that Melanie had bought me with black heels with rhinestones on them.

The plane landed and I stepped off and climbed into the car, I still have no idea what country I'm in, no one would tell me and they kept the windows shut on the plane, when I arrived it was dark outside.

A new chauffeur greeted me and let me into the car handing me one red rose with a note attached to it.

I opened the envelope and a blindfold fell out with the note.

Hey baby

Almost here, you excited?

I can't wait to see you, sorry but you're gonna have to put the blindfold on, I want it to be a major surprise, I can't wait to see the look on your face, don't worry someone will help you to me, so don't be scared.

I love you

- M xoxo

I am going to kill this girl, I rolled my eyes and tied the blindfold over my eyes so we couldn't see, the car stopped and someone opened my door for me.

"Right this way Madame"

"That's a French accent, are we in France?" I asked.

He didn't reply to me, he led me inside somewhere an into an elevator, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

We walked out and he led me outside again, he left me and I stood there feeling extremely confused.

"Hey beautiful"

It was her, it was my Melanie, gosh I've missed her voice, I just want to kiss her so badly right now, she walked behind me and undone my blindfold, it slipped off my eyes and I looked out at all the lights glistening.

"Welcome to the Eiffel Tower baby" she whispered behind me.

"Omg" I said tears brimming.

I turned around and looked Melanie up and down.

She looked stunning her hair was in thick curls, she had a tight red dress on complimenting her curves, my baby looked stunning.

"You look stunning" I told her.

"Not as stunning as you baby, I picked good" she smirked eyeing me up and down and spun me around.

I laughed at her.

She kissed me cheek and took my hand.

"Dinner for two" she grinned walking me over to a candle lit dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower, what is life? Is this real? Like it's actually happening!

"You're amazing" I finally managed to say.

"You look like you're lost for words" she grinned as she helped me in my seat before sitting opposite me.

"I am, I can't believe you done all this for me, and I knew nothing about it, you're crazy, I love you"

"I love you too" that's all she said and I just smiled.

We sat and talked for over an hour while we are and drank on top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Dance with me?" She smiled standing up and putting her hand out.

I grinned taking her hand as the violinist played in the background.

"I feel so special right now" I smiled.

"You are special" she smiled and pressed her lips lightly to mine.

"I want to show you something" she said and I nodded.

She took my hand and walked me over to the edge and pointed at something down on the floor.

"I can't see it baby" I told her.

"Here look through this" she said telling me to look through the telescope.

"It says turn around" I said confused.

I turned around to look at Melanie and she was down on one knee with a box in her hand, my hands flung to my face as tears started to brim.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato I've known you for so little time but it feels like a life time, I love you so much and spending a few hours without you kills me inside, I know I went to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to get married, grow old and have children with you, Demi will you marry me?"

To be continued...

___________________________

OH WHATS DEMI GONNA SAY???? MWAHAHA IM SO MEAN NER NER!

I think I'm going to end this story on chapter 50 guys, just letting you know :)

Lily x