Chapter 32

Demi's POV:

I woke up with my head squished into Melanie's breast, my hands still gripping her shirt, our legs were all tangled together, I love when were like this.

But the best thing is, Melanie is singing landslide in my ear quietly.

I smiled lifting my head up to look at her.

"Hey beautiful how you feeling?" She asks me concerned.

"So much better knowing I've been in your arms the whole time" I said not being able to stop myself from smiling.

It's just her, she puts big smiles on my face.

"I know I couldn't leave you baby, I've been dying for a wee for over an hour but there was no way I was leaving you"

"Aww Lennie" I smiled.

"Eeww no don't call me that" she shook her head pulling a disgusted face making me giggle.

"I love that sound" she smiled at me.

"I love making that sound, now get your butt up and go a wee" i smiled untangling myself from her.

Melanie returned two minutes later diving on to the bed and wrapping herself up with me.

"I want cuddles" she smiled.

"I've gotta fly out tonight" I told her.

"Ohh why?"

"I've got a show tomorrow"

"Oh I'm coming" she smiled.

"You are?"

"I am, do you know being away from you today for what 4 hours? It killed me there's no way I'm going a whole day" she smiled.

"Aww you're so cute, wait what's the time?" I asked.

"Uh 7:45pm why?"

"Shit shit shit" I said jumping out of bed.

"What?" She asked me.

"I have to be at the airport at 9"

"Oops" was all she said and just gave her an annoyed look.

"Okay calm down, you're only going for the night, so you only need an overnight bag cause they'll have all your clothes right, you crew or whatever" she said.

"Yeah okay you're right" I smiled.

"Well duh i'm always right"

"Don't get cocky babe"

"Cocky eeww no I like the V not the D" Melanie said.

"Babe the was the worst joke ever"

"I know it was so bad" she said and laughed.

After me and Melanie packed our over night bags I rang max to take us to the airport for the flight, I'm so happy Melanie is coming with me, she's so cute.

Melanie's POV:

We boarded the plane and Demi lifted the arm rest up so she could cuddle in to my side.

"You okay beautiful?" I asked her.

"Yeah just thinking about ya know"

"Baby don't upset yourself, his gone okay we've gotta go to court and once you tell them what happened you won't see him for years okay" I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm just scared his gonna come back and so something to me" she whispered tears brimming.

"I'll never let him hurt you baby, get some sleep" I kissed the top of her head again.

She wrapped her arms around my waist with her head on my chest as she drifted of to sleep.

I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture posting it on Instagram.

'My Baby, I'll never let anyone hurt you <3'

Straight away everyone went crazy asking who hurt Demi and if Wilmer's arrest had anything to do with it.

I went on twitter to calm everything down.

'Demi is fine everyone just a bit shaken up, don't worry I've got her, won't let anyone hurt my baby'

I turned my phone and tightened my grip on Demi slowly drifting off to sleep.

I woke up as I heard the flight attendant speaking.

"Okay guys there is slight turbulence, there's no need to panic, but I would like everyone to remain seated and have there seatbelts on, we will be landed in about 15 minutes"

I shook Demi awake and told her we was landing and to put her belt on.

All of a sudden the plane started falling.

"What's going on" Demi shouted in a panic.

"Everyone please remain seated"

I held on tight to Demi as we continued to fall fast through the sky, everyone on the plane was freaking out and crying.

"I love you" I whispered into Demi's ear.

"Don't say that, we're not dying" Demi shook her head.

Suddenly we stopped moving.

"I'm extremely sorry about that guys, all of the controls just switched off, we have got everything back under control, please relax, we are about to land" the pilot said over the intercom.

I felt Demi let out a huge breath as she relaxed against me.

"It's okay Beautiful, we're okay" I whispered soothingly.

"This is too much for me to handle in one day"

"I know baby, I'm sorry you've had

To deal with all this" I kissed her temple and pulled her close to me as the plane, bopped along as it slowly landed.

To be continued...

___________________________

Sorry running out of things to say, my imagination hasn't been working properly lately :) I'll try make it better just bare with me and

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 800+ READS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AWWW

LILY X