Chapter 33

*The Next Day*

Melanie's POV:

We arrived at the place where Demi would be performing and fans were lined up waiting outside already, I thought that was so cute.

Demi said hi to a few an took a couple pictures before walking inside, she done soundcheck and answered a few questions from her fans that were watching her.

She had her hair in a messy bun with black sweats and a band T with her glasses on cause she couldn't be bothered with her contact lenses.

I love it when she wears her glasses cause she looks so freakin cute I could just kiss and squeeze her all day.

Demi turned and smiled at me and then picked a fan to ask a question.

"Is Melanie here?"

"She is yeah" Demi smiled.

"Can she come out?"

"If you can get her to" Demi smiled back over to me again where I was shaking my head.

"Melanie come out" I heard a girl shout.

I took a deep breath and walked out on the stage wrapping my arm around Demi's waist and kissing her cheek.

"Awww" the fans chorused.

"Doesn't she look cute wearing glasses" I smiled at them.

"Yeah she should wear them more often" a fan called out.

"I 100% agree with that" I smiled.

"Oh no way I look like a nerd" Demi giggled.

"No you look adorable" I smiled and kissed her cheek again.

"Melanie can you sing?"

"Ermm can I? No I can't but I love too so I don't let that stop me" I smiled.

"She can sing, she's totally lying to you" Demi raised her eyebrows.

"Sorry excuse Demi she's a bit tone death, she listens to things and thinks they're great but they're actually not, it's why she lost on the X factor" I smirked at her.

"You're so mean" she pouted.

"This is true, but you love me for it anyway" I smiled and she shook her turning her back to me.

"Don't make me do naughty things I front of the fans gorgeous" I whispered in her ear and sucked on her neck knowing she was holding back a moan.

"Okay ermmm who else has a question" Demi cleared her throat stepping out of my grip.

I laughed and took her hand in mine and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"You two are so cute" a fan called out.

"I didn't realise that was a question" Demi laughed.

"Baby I'm gonna go" I smiled and kissed Demi's cheek.

"Nooo stay" her fans said.

"Sorry guys, see ya" I smiled and waved.

Demi grabbed my wrist pulling me tight to her body and giving me a passionate kiss.

"Well hello" I smiled and she blushed.

"That's the best scene you guys will ever get" I laughed an walked off stage leaving Demi blushing.

Demi came back 10 minutes later so she could get ready for her meet and greet.

"You should totally just do it like that, you look so cute" I smiled.

"No way I look like a bum" she said.

"A cute bum" I winked.

"Stop" she laughed slapping my arm.

"Come here" I smiled putting the magazine down that I was reading and pulled Demi into my lap.

"I love you" I smiled and pecked her lips.

"I love you too" she grinned locking her lips with mine holding on to the kiss, I smiled trailing my hands up her top and finding the clasp to her bra.

"Uh Demi, sorry to interrupt but you need to get ready for the meet and greet" one of the crew members said.

"Okay ThankYou" she smiled at him.

"We'll finish this later" she winked climbing off my lap.

"I can't wait" I grinned.

To be continued...

___________________________

Sorry it's short I know! But I've just woke up and thought I needed to post something so here it is!

Please comment and vote

The more I get the quicker you'll get the next chapter :D

Lily x