Chapter 11

Demi's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and starred at the clock on my bedside table 3:16 I rolled over and came face to face with Melanie's whose eyes were wide open making me jump out of my skin.

"Sorry gorgeous" she whispered and giggled.

"Why on earth are you awake?" I whispered back.

"Couldn't sleep"

"Aww why not baby?" I asked her.

"I don't know just been laying here for 4 hours watching you" she smiled.

"That's creepy baby" I looked at her weirdly.

"It's sweet" she said defensively.

"Uh huh"

"You know what I just remembered"

I smiled.

"What"

"You didn't please me after you uploading the video" I raised my eyes.

"Oh well I do apologise"

I just starred into her eyes, the only thing that I could see.

I slowly leaned in finding her lips and moulding them with mine, my hand rested on her hip gently caressing her.

"You really wanna make love at 3 in the morning" she mumbled against my lips and I just nodded in return.

I climbed on top of Melanie moving my hair to one side shielding our faces, I smiled before kissing all down her jawline then her neck finding her sweet spot making her moan, I pulled the top off her, watching as her breast sat perfectly on her chest, I smirked taking one in my hand massaging in while take the other in my mouth, lightly biting and pulling on her nipple.

Melanie groaned twisting her fingers in my hair pulling making me more horny, her breath got caught when I slowly moved her panties to one side placing my lips on her.

"Your so wet" I mumbled placing my lips back on Melanie's.

I trailed kisses all down her body getting to her panties again and slowly taking them off, I rubbed a finger over her clit then placed it in my mouth sucking on it, she couldn't see me so I made sure she heard me.

I grabbed her legs lifting them off the bed and putting them over my shoulders so her beautiful pussy in my face.

I smiled slowly nipping and sucking making Melanie moan and push herself closer to me, I smiled placing sweet kisses all over her, before my tongue slipped into her hole wiggling around, I pulled it back out sucking on her clit again making her squirm, I reached my hand up slipping to fingers inside her rubbing hard as much tongue still licking and sucked, her breathing was out of control, I felt herself clasped around my fingers as she reached her high and climaxed.

"Beautiful" I smiled coming back up to Melanie's face an placing sweet kisses all over her before finally finding her lips and slipping my tongue inside letting her taste herself.

Melanie's POV:

I could taste myself on her tongue, sending shivers down my spine, I gripped hold of her hands flipping her so I was on top.

"It's your turn Babygirl" I grinned slipping the long top over Demi's head.

"I love your boobs" I grinned rubbing them gently, before taking one nipple between my teeth and biting hard making Demi gasp.

I grinned reaching my hand in between her legs spreading them slightly, I slapped her pussy hard making her jolt and shake, I pulled her panties to the side slipping one finger inside her then another, pushing on her g spot making her moan and grab the sheets in frustration.