Chapter 12

Melanie's POV:

My eyes fluttered open to a sleeping Demi snoring lightly on my chest, I smiled running my hands down her back and squeezing her bum lightly.

Demi looked up with her eyebrows raised.

"Morning caterpillar" I smiled.

"Uh hey spider" Demi said awkwardly.

"Spider" I said laughing hysterically.

"Do I look like a big black hairy thing with 8 legs?" I asked her still laughing.

"Well you called me a green thing with millions of legs" she pouted.

"Yes but they turn into beautiful butterflies" I winked.

"Oh yeah, sorry ladybug" Demi grinned and I couldn't help but chuckle.

I smile pulling Demi up so I could kiss her, she smiled into the kiss when I squeezed her bum.

"You need to stop that" she giggled pulling away.

"I can't, you bum is amazing and fits in my hand perfectly" I grinned squeezing it again.

She rolled her eyes then rolled off of me taking the quilt with her wrapping herself in it.

"Oi I'm naked too, gimme the quilt" I said jumping ontop of her pulling the quilt and and wrapping my self with it.

Demi stood up on the bed and put her hands on her hips.

"Ooh hello" I grinned.

"Perv" Demi laughed jumping on me.

Demi pulled the pulled the quilt off me throwing it on the floor straddling my hips.

I was rubbing my hands up and down her thighs and Demi suddenly just looked at me sad.

"What's wrong beautiful" I asked her.

"I only have you today and tomorrow and then you're going home" Demi said upset.

"Aww Babygirl I'll come back" I told her.

"I know but I don't want you to leave"

I rolled over so I was hovering over Demi.

"I have to"

"But why?"

"Cause my parents don't actually know I'm here, I lied to them, they would murder me if they actually knew" I told her embarrassed.

"But you're 19" she said.

"I know but they're way to protective, they think I'm gonna get killed or something" I giggled.

"Well you are their little girl" Demi said.

"But I also need to live my life" I told her.

"This is true" she smiled.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked her.

"Laying in bed watching films" Demi grinned.

"I can do that on one condition" I smiled.

"What's that?" She asked.

"You come sightseeing with me tomorrow"

"Of course I completely forgot about you doing that, we can do it today if you want"

"Nope laying in bed with you sounds so much better" I grinned.

"It does doesn't it" Demi giggled.

I tickled Demi making her wiggle around on the bed.

"No.. Melanie.. Stop" she breathed making me laugh.