Chapter 37

Melanie's POV:

I groaned in bed feeling Demi's arms wrapped around my body, I was sweating.

I climbed out of bed, I stood still for a few seconds as my head spun! Head rush, I groaned again walking out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen.

I'm so hungry and thirsty!

Hopefully I can keep it down.

I made soup to solve both of my problems, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"How you feeling beautiful" Demi asked me.

"Hungry" I croaked.

"OMG baby your voice" Demi said I just nodded.

"Try not to talk okay, I'll go out and get you something to soothe your throat, will you be okay?" She asked and I just nodded.

"Demi" I croaked.

"Yeah baby"

"Can you get me some sweats please, I love walking around in underwear but ya know" I said quietly cause my throat was hurting.

"Of course" Demi ran upstairs and returned just as I was about to eat.

She spun me around in the chair and pulled on the pants on I stood up quickly to pull them up all the way, I put my arms up as she slipped the oversized hoodie on my head.

"There you go princess, I'm gonna pop to the shop okay, I want you to get back in bed once you've finished that"

"Yes mum" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady" Demi joked and I smiled, not wanting to laugh and hurt my throat.

Demi kissed my forehead and left the house.

Demi's POV:

Aww I hate see my baby ill, plus I have to go back and do glee again today, I don't want to leave her.

I sighed climbing in my car going to the shop, I had no idea what to get her so I got literally one of everything, anyone would think we was opening up a drug store.

I got back to the house and Melanie was laying on the sofa wrapped up in a quilt watching wizards on Disney channel.

She such a big kid, gosh I love her.

I bent over the back of the sofa and kissed the top of her head, she looked up and smiled at me.

I emptied all of the stuff out on the table and her eyes went wide.

"I didn't know what to get" I shrugged my shoulders.

She giggled at me shaking her head and picked up one of the medicines and sipping some from it.

"Baby I have to go back to the set of glee and finish filming"

Melanie's face dropped and she pouted.

Now I really didn't want to go.

"But I'm going to get my mum to come over and look after you okay" I smiled.

She just nodded her head sadly and looked back at the screen.

Oohh now I feel bad! Gosh I just want to spend all day and everyday with her, I want her to be better.

I sighed and kissed her forehead before walking out and calling me mum.

"Baby I'm gonna go okay, my mum will be here in a little while" I said to Melanie whose eyes were still glued to the tv.

She looked away and up at me.

"I love you" she croaked.

"I told you not to talk baby, but I love you too, I'll see you tonight?" I said.

She smiled at me and pouted her lips.

I giggled and bent down pressing my lips to hers.

"I love you" she whispered again.

"I love you more" I whispered back pressing my lips to hers again.

"I love you most" she smirked and kissed me again.

"I love you mostest" I smirked and she pouted and stuck her tongue out.

I laughed and kissed her again.

"Looks like we won't be christening the bed today either" I said.

"Oh we will" she winked

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Bye baby"

"No goodbye kiss" she pouted.

"You just had 3" I said.

"I want 4" she smiled.

I couldn't help but laugh, this girl is so unbelievably adorable.

I bent back down pressing my lips to hers, she wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss, I really have to go and she knows this, I slowly pulled away pulling on her bottom lip and she pouted.

"I know I don't want to go, but the sooner I go the sooner I come back, and we can lay in bed and do that all day, because I'd much rather kiss you than make love to you, don't get me wrong the sex is great but I love your kisses" I said and she grinned then.

"I love your kisses too, so give me one more and you can go"

"I can't, cause you'll do that again and I'll never leave"

She pouted at me.

I rolled my eyes leaning in again, she smiled in to the kiss pulling me down on top of her, one hand in my hair the other squeezing my bum, I moaned lightly as she bit my bottom lip and pulled away.

"Someone's feeling Better" I mumbled against her lips.

"It's those magical lips of yours" she mumbled back kissing me again.

"Okay I have to go, for real this time" I said standing up.

"Fine" she sighed.

"Love you" I said pecking her forehead and quickly walking out cause if i didn't she would trap me again.

To be continued...