Chasing 23 - "Complications & Surprises"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey guys! So this is a filler chapter.

I hope you’ll enjoy reading this.

Thanks for your never-ending support guys! :-)

For any Grammatical errors (I hope not that much), sorry! If I have time, I'll do some editing but until then, just ignore the flaws and enjoy reading the Novel! =)))

 '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                                     Picture of GABBY on the side :-)

                                   ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                                                Chasing 23

                                               ~GABBY~

I woke in the morning with my body slightly aching. My annoying phone was ringing somewhere nearby. I stirred in my bed and for some bizarre reason, I felt empty…

Slowly, I tried to open my eyes squinting as the light of the sunrays slipped through my windows, wincing when the motion set off my throbbing headache.

I shifted to check for Jaden, he left already and I felt kinda disappointed. I sighed.

“Why he didn’t wake me up?” I said to myself. 

Suddenly, a feeling of emptiness and sadness engulfed me.  I missed him already. God, I am in big trouble. I am madly in love with him.

My devilish phone continued ringing, annoying the crap out of me. I glanced at the wall clock: 7:10 in the morning. Damn it. I don’t have the right to complain because I have work at 8:30 so I have to get up.

Fuming, I sat up lazily, stretched out my hand, and grabbed my phone.  I stared at the screen to see Jaden’s face flashing up. My sleepy brain resumed to its normal function right away. Instantly, my heart raced at the mere thought of hearing his voice again.

“Hey” I chirped, smiling.

“Morning beautiful, Sorry I had to leave early” he said, apologetically.

I rolled my eyes. “Ummm, it’s fine” I replied, trying to hide my disappointment.

“How are you? Aren’t you sore?” he voiced in almost a whisper making me get Goosebumps.

I felt my cheeks reddened due to embarrassment.