Chasing 19 - "Pumpkin, Sugar, & Muffin"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

I would like to Dedicate this chapter to the SWEETEST WATTPADER and READER I have met here in Wattpad! Shout out for you my SWEET @kielyael! Thank you so much dear! I'd love to be friends with you in Facebook and  I hope in real life too! hahaha! mwah! :*

And of course to ALL of YOU guys! YOu are all awesome and I appreciate you a lot! LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! Thanks for reading my stories! Mwahugs!!! 

So here's another chappy! Again, I'm SO SORRY for the delay. SUPER DUPER BUSY sa Office, so sorry po talaga. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                            -----------------------------------------------------------

                               Pictures of JADEN & ALEC on the side

                          ----------------------------------------------------------

                                  Chasing 19

                                  ~GABBY~

It was like a scene from a movie.

But it was all too real.

Everything happened in slow motion.

The moment we stepped out of the house, a feeling of hopeless fear coursed through my body.

Jaden immediately encircled his arm around me and held me in a protective kind-of-way. We all walked towards the car hurriedly.

My heart was pounding inside my chest in a not so good way.

My palms were suddenly sweaty, my mouth went completely dry, and my breathing became erratic due to nerves.

The not-so-subtle adrenalin surge made me feel like I wanted to take a flight and run away.

But when Jaden squeezed my shoulder comfortingly, I instantly felt like I wanted to stand my ground and win the night.

I can do this.

I definitely can do this.

The paparazzi started shouting Jaden’s name, asking if they could have a short interview.

Thankfully, Jaden didn’t acknowledge their invitation. He just smiled and nodded at them. It wasn’t the kind of smile I used to see from him. It was a rehearsed and fake smile actually.

Media were buzzing with conversation and I just didn’t want to know or even hear their comments.

I didn’t care at all.  I focused my attention on Jaden’s arm wrapped around me. I felt utterly secure and safe.

I ignored the media.

I ignored the flashing lights in front of our faces.

I didn’t want to think about anything…anything except the amazing man walking next to me.