Chasing 14 - "The Brothers"

Hey guys! So here's another chappy (non-edited). I just hope magustuhan niyo. Medyo wala kasi ako sa Mood magsulat. But still, enjoy reading! :-)

                      --------------------------------------------------------------

                      Pictures of GABBY and JADEN on the side

                   ----------------------------------------------------------------          

                                      Chasing 14

                                      ~JADEN~

“You have that concentrating look on your face. What are you thinking?” she smirked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled. Jeez…She’s so beautiful. “Did you have a good time beautiful?” I asked while rubbing her knuckles into small circles.

She smiled. “Yep. I had a great time. Thanks” she said. Her beautiful brown eyes were sparkling. It was obvious, she really enjoyed the night and that made me proud of myself.

“That’s good to hear. I thought I sucked doing romantic thing” I said with a goofy smile.

She raised her brow. “You called that romantic? Bringing two bodyguards on your first date? Pleaseee” she said, rolling her eyes teasingly.

My face fell. I looked at her with a pouty face. Did she mean that?

“Ouch! That’s kinda hurt” I mumbled, faking hurt.

She giggled. “Joke” she said, raising her two fingers in front of my face, giving me a peace sign. “You should’ve seen your face” she said chuckling.

She shoved her shoulder on mine playfully. She looked at me straight in the eyes. “Too serious hmmm? C’mon don’t be so cranky” she teased “It was the best romantic date ever Jaden” she murmured sincerely.

“Just now you’re saying that? You already hurt my feelings” I mumbled in a sad voice.

She giggled. “I was kidding”

“Me too” I smirked, making her giggle even more.

I look at her grinning widely. She looked so adorable. I couldn’t keep my eyes away from this girl. I’ve been a lot of pretty girls, actresses, famous models, but this girl in front of me is different. Totally different… I was trying to act cool in front of her. I didn’t know why I was flustered the whole time.  Distracted and captivated by her alluring beauty.

She heaved a sigh before saying… “Paige is so dead” she bent down and pulled her knees taking off her heels with a groan. “Ouch… My feet hurt” she complained while rubbing her feet into small circles.

I smiled and pulled her legs onto my lap, rubbing her feet for her. She looked up at me surprised. She gave me an ‘aw! That’s-so-sweet-look