Chasing 1 -"The Mysterious Girl"

--------------------------------------------------------------

                                    PICTURE OF JADEN ON THE SIDE 

                           -------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                                         Chasing 1

                                                         ~JADEN~

Who is she?

What’s her name?

Where can I possibly find her?

These are the thoughts bombarding my head since that morning…the morning when I found out that the lovely girl who’d let me experienced a one mind-blowing sex is already gone. Well, not exactly mind-blowing because she was inexperience and innocent. To me, it was mind-blowing as I strongly believed; we did it with feelings and deep emotion. But sex is not the real issue here. The innocent lady herself is the real concern here and I, Jaden Hilton, couldn’t deny the fact that there is a burning fervor and sparks between me and that mysterious girl. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that behind that mysterious beauty… is actually a real innocent, pure, and untouched girl who captured my heart.  

Good news is… the search is over. I already found Ms. Right.

And the bad news? She ran away and gave me no choice but to chase her…

What is really interesting about that girl anyway? I had to admit she’s undeniably beautiful and charming. Pero magaganda rin ang mga babaeng lumalapit sa akin at hindi sila basta-basta mga babae. But those women? None of them could replace that innocent girl’s place.  Was it because she didn’t give me her name? Or the fact that she’s not that interested in me? Or maybe because of the mind-blowing sex we’ve shared? To tell you the truth? I don’t know. I’m just captivated by her beauty.

I will find her no matter what or where it takes. She’s constantly on my mind and I just couldn’t stop thinking about her.  I tried to retrieve information about her from the hotel but the management were very strict regarding the “customers rights and privacy” policy. She really intrigued me. In fact, she was the first one who said no to me. She’s definitely the one I am looking for.

Reality strikes back from the moment the pilot announced that we were arriving in Manila. I had been shifting in my convertible bed uncomfortably for the last 30 minutes due to uninvited and annoying thoughts overflowing my head. Why did I fly to Paris again? Why did I spend my Holiday there? Now I remember, to escape from the hell-like life I am in. A year ago my life was awesome and less publicized. It was perfect. That was the time when my mom didn’t involve me in a reality show TV or when she didn’t accept and sign major projects on my behalf. That was the time when I don’t need to pretend in front of the camera that I have romantic relationship with the well-known actress Georgina Rivera, just to please my mother. That was the time when my father wasn’t the most powerful man in the Philippines. Yes. That was the time when I have control with my own life.