OC Reactions

KatSHSLCinnamonRoll LyriDaBluePancake LeftInTheDark15 AUnicornPersona OtakuHeichou 

Confessing love to them

GEN 1

Isaac: "What? Oh, uh, that's awesome! Never expected that, really..."

Ty: "Wait, wh-what? Y-you gotta be k-k-kidding me! N-no?! Oh, uh... then, uh, yes!"

Alex: "Well, I guess I should've seen that one coming. I suppose it wouldn't be bad to try this out."

GEN 2

Ereku: "Seriously? There are better people out there."

Tanoshi: "What...? Uh..." *Long pause* "OHMYGODYESYESYESYESYES"

Amai: "A-are you serious? That is actually... Amazing. Thank you."

GEN 3

Shuri: "Oh my, that is... I never expected to actually win a fair lady like you over! Well, I accept your offer of love!"

Raiko: "Jeez, all I do around here is play videogames and read comics... Guess I could give this a shot? I mean, it probably won't happen again."

Akuma: "About fuckin' time!"

Moku: "Oh wow, I... didn't think you felt that way... Uh... I'll give it a shot?"

Kitiko: "OH. MY. GOD. YES!"

Losing a loved one

GEN 1

Isaac: He will be much angrier than usual, and will also be quieter.

Ty: Will stay in his room, crying and not eating much.

Alex: Much more of a dick than usual, but also quieter.

GEN 2

Ereku: Won't talk to anybody and will end up blaming himself.

Tanoshi: Will become completely depressed and not stop crying for a while, soon certain words will trigger tears instead.

Amai: Will do her best to stay strong for her friends but will cry when alone.

GEN 3

Shuri: Won't help as much and wont talk, he will also act a bit ruder than usual.

Raiko: Will seclude himself in his room, where he will do the stuff he likes best to try and take his mind off of things.

Akuma: Depending on the person, she will either be realy angry, really happy, or she will stop being a bitch out of sadness.

Moku: Will be extremely sad mostly.

Kitiko: Just depressed. Staying in bed all day. Not eating much.

Getting pranked and injured in the process.

GEN 1

Isaac: "Dude, what the fuck?! Why'd you have to hurt me like that?!" *Slap*

Ty: "ARGH! Wh-what was that f-for?! That c-c-could have been s-serious!" *Runs away*

Alex: "Are you insane? What was the point of that?"

GEN 2

Ereku: "Oh come on man! What the fuck? Why me?!"