Gen 3 Headcannons

-Akuma will often use Moku's blindness to her advantage to prank or trick her.

-Akuma has been used to praise because she always acts perfect when people like Amai or her teachers are looking at her.

-Moku says that she is fine with Akuma bullying her but hates it. She only says she's fine so that Akuma won't be satisfied.

-Kitiko has a similar personality to his father.

-Shuri will always insist on walking on the right side of the road. Like a true gentleman.

-Raiko sometimes. tries too hard to be the very best (like no one ever was).

-Along with videogames and other things like board games, Raiko also enjoys action movies and comic books.

-Kitiko, as well as rock, loves pop music and other kinds like alternative or just something simple and fun.

-Moku's other senses are actually a bit better than others, mostly because she is at a loss of one so that goes to the others. Kind of like Daredevil.

-Shuri has often gotten into fights over defending people, verbal and physical.

-Shuri sometimes keeps a small flask of tea and a few biscuits under his hat if he is away for the day somewhere.

-Shuri never takes off his gloves. Even when he sleeps.

-Akuma always strives for attention, which is hard to get sonetimes as she has a blind sister.

-Akuma puts herself on a pedestal a lot.

-Moku thinks rather lowly of herself for multiple reasons.

-Akuma tends to blackmail Moku

-Raiko has a large collection of Pokemon trading cards. Even that super strong Charizard from when it was just Gen 1.

-Kitiko gets songs stuck in his head easily.

-Kitiko loves spicy foods but also sweet food.

-Akuma is on what seems to be a permanent diet. Yet she still eats chocolate like a pig.

-Moku hates sour food, which her sister likes tricking her into eating.

-Moku only wears contacts that make her irises purple (and give her pupils) because she hates being judged on her blindness. They're the kind that are purely aesthetic though.

-Shuri hates coffee.

-Raiko tried boxing but sucked at it.