Insecurities

Ty:
He is nervous about being judged often by anyone and often feels useless compared to others. He hates his shyness and wishes he would talk more but again, he is afraid of being judged.

Alex:
He is nervous about being wrong and not living up to his title as a genius. This is why he is a control freak. He wants every little detail to be right to live up to his name.

Isaac:
Afraid of being seen as a dirty weak and cruel thief. He tries to act tough all the time because he feels like people will always see him as evil anyway and was only nice because he knew that people like Kat and Lyric wouldn't judge him.

Ereku:
Wants to be tougher like his parents but has a much thinner frame. He thinks that he would grow to his parents more if he was like them.

Amai:
Scared for her brother's safety, she doesn't want him to feel unhappy. She will often take a bullet for his sake. This will lead her to feel bad herself though.

Tanoshi:
Wants to stay in his world where everyone is happy and messes around and is afraid because he knows that it will eventually end but he doesn't know how. He tries to enjoy his life before it becomes miserable.

LeftInTheDark15
KatSHSLCinnamonRoll
OtakuHeichou
LyriDaBluePancake
AUnicornPersona