Chapter 4: Bar Fight

Start from the beginning

He sighed and sat a shot glass in front of me.

[Time Skip, Ten Minutes]

Shot glasses lined the bar as I downed another one.

Junior: "I gotta hand it to you, you can hold your alcohol."

Me: "Well of course. I am starting to feel a bit dizzy though. So I should head out. But before I go..."

I stood up and looked at him dead in the eye.

Me: "Are you absolutely sure you know nothing about Roman Torchwick?"

Junior: "Yes, kid. I'd never get involved with a terrorist group like the White Fang, it's bad for business."

I smiled at him.

Me: "I didn't say anything about the White Fang."

Suddenly a shot overpowered the music and sent people running for the door. Ghost stood in the middle of the dance floor with his .500 Magnum pointed at the ceiling. I pulled out my revolver and put it to Junior's forehead.

Me: "Now. Tell me what you know."

Ghost: "(C/N) watch out!"

I ducked instantly and dodged a kick from a girl in mostly white. I grabbed my case and jumped back. I ducked again as she began a relentless assault of kicking with bladed heels.

Me: "Ghost, could use a little assistants!"

Ghost: "I've got my own problem here!"

I glanced over and saw him dodging strikes from a girl in red that slashed at him with claw like weapons. I threw my case backwards and pulled out another revolver.

Me: 'Gotta be careful, I have lethal rounds in these."

I stopped ducking and stood up straight as she kicked. I quickly aimed and shot the blade of her weapon making her stumble back. I ran away from her and quickly opened my case, pulling out my rifle. I aimed over at Ghost as he tripped back and was about to get stabbed by the girl in red. I fired one shot and hit the blade of her weapon making her stab the ground next to Ghost. He then pointed his gun at the pit of her stomach and fired. She flew backwards and crashed into a pillar.

Girl in White: "Miltia!"

This distracted her long enough for me to ready my next bullet and shoot her in the forehead, making her fly back near her twin. Ghost and I walked over to them and saw them holding the places we shot in pain.

Me: "Least they were non-lethal."

We both looked back to Junior and our eyes went wide. He had a rocket launcher of sort.

Ghost: "Oh you've gotta be fu-"

He fired and multiple missiles came rocketing towards us.

Me: "Ghost! Get behind me!"

I pulled out my revolvers as he listened and got behind me. I took a deep breath and then exhaled as I activated my semblance. In my eyes everything seemed to stop, then lines began forming in my vision, showing me the correct angles at which I needed to aim and the trajectory of the rockets. I deactivated my semblance and fired at each rocket making them explode before getting anywhere near us. I then ducked as Ghost aimed straight at Junior and fired, knocking the weapon out of his hands. I pulled out my rifle and shot him in the stomach making him fall to the ground like his two partners.

Me: "Alright Junior, time to talk. Where is Roman?"

He started laughing.

Junior: "You really think I'm gonna let you do this to me?"

Suddenly guards poured out of no where and surrounded us. Ghost and I stood back to back. I counted twenty five machine guns and twenty six axes.

Ghost: "So... Tactical retreat?"

Me: "Yup."

He grabbed onto my arm and ran through the crowd, quite literally, Ghost's semblance, if it wasn't obvious, is the ability to turn himself and others intangible through physical contact. However he doesn't like doing it often because of the splitting head aches he gets. Bullets wized by our heads as we got out side and Ghost deactivated his semblance and hopped on his bike, I followed in suit.

Ghost: "Damn that always gives me such a head ache!"

We then sped off and down the street.

Ghost: "So what now?"

Me: "I say we head back, call it a night."

Ghost: "Sounds like a-"

A bullet wized by our heads again causing Ghost to swerve. I looked behind us to see about five cars chasing after us.

Ghost: "Oh come on!"

Me: "I got it."

I pulled out my rifle and loaded in lethal rounds. I hopped up and stood on the back of the bike. I fired at the tires of the first car, making it spin and crash into two others. The others sped up and tried getting close.

Ghost: "(C/N) catch!"

He tossed something into the air, I grabbed it, it looked like some weird spiked throwing weapon.(Spike Grenade).

Ghost: "Press the yellow button and throw."

I did as he said and threw it onto the tire of another car. It exploded and sent spikes flying everywhere, including into the other car's tires.

Me: "Ghost, remind me to thank the R&D department."

Ghost: "Just don't tell them who took it."

We then headed back to Beacon, wanting to get some rest for the coming day.

[(A/N): Hey guys! It's time again to put something to a vote, this time it's the pairing of the story, but this one has a few new additions!

Ruby

Blake

Weiss

Yang

Pyrrha

Neo

Cinder

Summer

The Malachite Twins

And a character I haven't introduced yet, but just know she's a sniper like (C/N)

Anywho! Vote quickly, DarkPrince out!]